Chapter 1:

Heiiii, Sorry for the constant re uploads, this is the original. Please enjoy! Updates every 1-2 weeks unless i'm busy.

Jimin sits in his room, alone. He smokes a cigarette when he suddenly hears Namjoon call him.
He makes a desperate attempt to put the cigarette out and hides it under his bed.

Jimin POV:
"What?" I shout in frustration, coming out of my room to look at Namjoon and the rest of the guys, who were strangely all gathered in the sitting room.

I roll my eyes. "Is this another stupid gathering of yours, Hyung?" I say with a sigh.

"Sorta," Namjoon replies with a grin.
"You know Tony, right? Remember Tony?" Namjoon asks with a tone of excitement in his voice.
"Uh.... no." I snap back at him. "Can I go back into my room?"
I remember Tony as clear as day.
I loved him.
I cared for him.
He left me.
And now, I didn't want to have to see him again.

Namjoon shakes his head. "He'll be here any minute, and I'm pretty sure, you, out if all of us would remember him. You guys were really close." He says with a smile.

I shake my head.
"I don't care. Now, i'm going into my ro-" I'm about to say, as Tony walks through the door.

Tony POV:

"Jimin!" I screech excitedly and run over to him, with my arms held open wide for a hug. He scoffs and turns around, going back to his room.

"W-Wait.. what?" I ask, looking at the guys in confusion. They all shrug in sync.

Jungkook POV:

I groan as Tony comes through the door.
-
-
He tried to steal my Jimin.

If I said I didn't like Jimin, I'd be lying.
But Tony, he appears to like him also... I've got competition..

Jimin POV:

I see Tony come in and I turn my back and run right back into my room.
-

-

-

For now, enjoy the cliffhanger.. heh.
Sorry it's so short, I have homework! Currently working in chapter 2!