Author's Note

Hello everyone! I'm here to give you all a heads up that this story has been edited for general improvements in the writing style [following the tips I have mentioned in my Writing Tips book]. Although, I have to confess that there are a few chapters in which the POV changes often and I didn't want to change those. But I have tried to make them less odd and not as confusing as they were before.

This is a story I had worked on quite some time ago and despite several readers saying that the story was fine as it is, I saw the need to improve on it because it's one of my personal favorites :) To those who are reading it for the first time, I hope you enjoy the story. To those who have read the original, I hope you find the edited version just as enjoyable!

On that note, I would also like to mention that I have changed the cover of the book to make it a bit more representative of what the book is actually about – it wasn't as clear in the old book cover. Do let me know what you think of the new cover!

Don't forget to vote and comment! I feel sad that editing the story causes some comments to be removed TwT but I will definitely not forget the kind words and compliments I have received for this book. Now on with the story!

Cheers!

Lilac ~