NOT SPONSORED (lol)

*NOT SPONSORED*
Recently, I discovered this constructive site called Sarahah. I think that every person who can should create a page and have people that love and support them leave them anonymous messages for them to read when they are feeling down.
I recently went through a tough time, and feeling loved and having anonymous messages sent to me was a huge help, and I think that everyone needs that kind of system in their life. Again, this is not sponsored, but I just feel like I needed to get this out there for all of you.
So if you need to know how sarahah works, you can create an account for people to leave anonymous messages on for constructive criticism, or just a nice compliment. When you log in and go to your page, you are directed to a page that only you can see, with all the messages you have received.
So, that's all I have to say~! I hope that you end up using the site, and let me know if you are benefitting from it or not!
Love you all!
~ Sky
(P.S., I know you are probably gonna ask this in the comments, so instead of answering everyone individually, I'll just tell you that mine is @PastelSkya. You can experiment on my message box after you make yours if you'd like. ^.^)
(P.P.S., people usually leave the link to theirs in their Instagram bios. That's what I've discovered.)