Chapter 6: Oración Seis

Chapter 6- Oración Seis

Everyone was walking to the Royal City and everyone was so tired, obviously. "Can anyone transport us to the Royal City? I'm exhausted!", Natsu complains. " Oh shut it!", Edo Lucy says hitting Natsu on the head real hard. " Quit complaining Salamander.", Gajeel says wiping his mouth. And the two fight. When suddenly everyone bumps in to Oración Seis. Jellal looked at them, remembering about Nirvana. And they were also slaves from the Tower Of Heaven. " Oh Hello...", says the girl with angel wings on her back and acting so devilishly. Edolas Fairy Tail looked at them angrily." What are you doing here? How did you even come here?", asks Natsu angrily. " Come here? Looks like someone's from another world.", says the guy with the the spiky hair. Then Natsu notices the guy with a block headed face which reminds him of Hotye. " Hotye? But I thought you turned good. But who cares about that, get out of are way!", Natsu says, preparing to fight. Then Lucy stops him. " Natsu, that's not the Oración Seis from Earthland. Their Edolas's. ", Lucy says. " I agree with Lucy, in fact Hotye is not part of Oración Seis anymore.", says Erza. " Oh look Angel, there's Knightwalker. You said you wanted revenge on her so there you go.", says the guy with the glasses. " Not yet Racer, are Fairy Tail friends are here. Were mainly aiming for them. And we have some company of Earthland's Fairy Tail. Will kill them both. ", says the girl. " Lucy! Tell your friends to run! We can handle these bastards!", says Edo Lucy. " Were not leaving without you! ", Lucy yells back, disagreeing to her counterpart's idea. She quickly takes a key out of her pocket. " Open Gate Of The Lion! Loki!", Lucy says waving her Lion Key. Then suddenly Loki appears. " Hello Gorgeous. Leave it to me", Loki says. " You fool! Run !", Edo Lucy says But Lucy and the others just ignored her. " I'll help you there, Lucy! Loki!", Natsu yells. " Fire Dragon Iron Fist!", Natsu yells. " Oh so looks like Earthland's Lucy is a celestial Mage. Not so fast dear", the girl with the wings say, taking out a Rosa Espada Edolas Magic Item. ( I'll just say the names of the people from Oración Seis Edolas for what I created:)Angel, Racer, Cobra, Hoteye, Midnight) " She has the same weapon as Sugarboy?", Gray ask himself. " Break free!", Angel laughed evilly. " Lucy! She's pretty darn strong for just using a weapon! I have to close my gate now.", Loki says. " Hey wait!", Lucy says but Loki already disappeared. " Lucy watch out!", Natsu yells. Lucy then realizes the Rosa Espada charging right forward at her. Luckily, Natsu pushed her away. " Bastard. You'll pay!", Natsu yells but then he trips himself over. " What the hell did I just do?", he asks himself. " My excellent shoes are perfect for running.", says Racer. " It's him. I'm your opponent, Racer!", Gray yells. He remembered defeating Earthland's Racer with his friend Lyon. And he can still defeat him Edolas's Racer single-handed. " I'm with you , Gray!", yells Mira. Mira also remembers defeating the Earthland's Racer all by herself. " Don't act like you defeated me before. Your probably thinking of Earthland me.", Racer says. " Earthland's Racer and Edolas's Racer seems to have the same powers only you use magic shoes. We can still defeat you!", Mira says. " Unlock Satan's Soul", Mira quickly appeared to her Satan's Soul costume. She begins fighting " Ice Make Floor!", Gray joins in. Racer quickly vanished but trips and falls. " You don't seem to have a big of a difference for our Racer. He doesn't focus on his steps.", Gray teased. " Then Racer suddenly vanished and appeared behind Gray and punch him. Gray fell down so easily. " Let me finish you off.", Racer says but Mira stops him. " Oh no you're not!", she says but then Racer vanished and now he's behind her like what happened to Gray. He got a sword and was about to stabbed Mira, but she stops him. " Your running away, just like the Earthland's Racer. " , Mira says. Then she brings him down. Edo Racer is defeated. " Racer, you fool! Get up! " , says Cobra. Natsu then notices Cobra. " Yo, Cobra! " , Natsu calls ready to begin a battle. " Natsu Dragion. I've been wanting to fight a cry baby! " , Cobra says, but he hasn't notice that that's the Natsu from Earthland. " I'm not Natsu Dragion, you moron! " , yells Natsu, pissed off. Then Cobra looks around to see Edo Natsu. Edo Natsu sees him and begins to cry. " C-Cobra! Please don't hurt me!" , he beggs. " So there's the Natsu I'm looking for. Well I'll just finish you both. " , says Cobra. " Blaze my pet, Kill.", Cobra says and suddenly a snake gets out of his pants. " A snake?! Other me, run!", Natsu yells at Edo Natsu. " I'm scared!", Edo Natsu wines. " Then I'll just finish this snake my-" Natsu stops by the bite of the snake." Dammit! ", Natsu panted. " Natsu! ", panicked Lucy, but Angel trips her off with her off with her Espada. " Natsu!", Lucy yelled back, but Natsu just yelled in pain. He's eyes were beginning to close. " Natsu!!!!", Lucy cried. " My counterpart ! Mira, take him to the guild by Levy's transport. ", Edo Natsu orders. " Got it. ", Edo Mirajane replies back. " First aids nurses, Juvia! Bisca! Cana! Let's go .", yells Edo Levy to Edolas's Juvia, Bisca and Cana. They all get ready and suddenly a hole drains them in to the ground . " Hey! Wait for me!", Lucy yells, but it was to late since the hole was covered. The fight still continues.

More and more people passed out and only Earthland's Fairy Tail and Crime Sorcières are still standing. But Jellal, Ultear and Meredy have nothing to do with the issue. They didn't fight at all. " Sorry Earthland's Fairy Tail. We weren't going to fight you, only Edolas's. But you got in our way so guess will finish you off.", says Hot Eye(Hoteye) " And don't forget about Knightwalker. We need her.", reminds Angel. " I am not Knightwalker!", Erza yells. " Requip!", she changes into her Black Wing Armor and begins to fight. " Ohhhh, so your not Knightwalker, I see. But not so fast, maybe two Erza's can help us.", says Cobra. " Your not getting Erza! ", yells Lucy. Hot Eye gets in her way. " Hahahahahaha looks like a little mouse lost it's way ", Hot Eye chuckles . " I'm not little! I'm stronger than you think!", Lucy yells. " Open, Gate Of The Goat! Capricorn!", Lucy says waving her key. Capricorn then appears. " At your service. Let me finish this guy off.", Capricorn says. " A goat is way too weak. ", Hot Eye teases and prepares his magic staves. " Five Layered Magic Circle! Sacred Song!", Hot Eye says. " He has the same magic as Mystogan? Wait, were in Edolas, how did he-", Lucy thinks but gets striked. " Lu-chan!", Levy yells, running towards her. " This should not go on. They're stronger than the Oración Seis in Earthland, for what I heard. ", says Lisanna. " Impossible! Hot Eye can't possibly have magic! ", exclaims Cana. " I had enough of this! If your a man, then you must end your enemy! ", says Elfman. " Beast Arm! Black Bull!", says Elfman. He was aiming for Hot Eye. " Take Over magic . Heard of it! Three Layered Circle! Mirror Water!", Hot Eye yells. Elfman hit Mirror Water and his hand hits himself. He falls back. " Elfman!", Mira yells, running to her brother. " Never mess with my family.", says Mira. " Unlock Satan's Soul. Halphas. ", Mira says. " Uh oh, I'm scar-", Hot Eye stops by the punch and falls back. " Your lucky we can't finish you. Fairy Tail does not do that. ", says Mira looking angry. Hot Eye then passes out. " 2 down! Dammit!", says Cobra. " This is a waste of time, let me just poison you all. Wait. Not Erza. Midnight, wake up and get moving.", says Cobra. Midnight was just like Earthland's Midnight that sleeps. " Blaze, poison all except for Erza.", orders Cobra. The snake then gets out and poisons Ultear and Meredy first. " Ultear! Meredy! ", Jellal panicks. Then Oración Seis stops fighting, since they thought that was the king. " What's all this nonsense? ", asks Gray, yelling. There was a minute of silence. " What are we doing?He might be the king, you just don't know it! Just Finish him off! That's what Lord Ze- " , Angel yells but gets interupted by Cobra. " Shut up, Angel. " , Cobra orders grabbing Angel's neck and lifting her off the ground. " C-Cobra! Stop I can't breathe!", Angel panted. " Stop your hurting her! " , Erza yells. " Oh why do you care? She's your enemy and so am I.", Cobra says. " We are Fairy Tail. We care for our comrades! " , Erza yells. " Cobra, Midnight, Angel, we have to go. " , Hot Eye says. Meredy, Ultear suddenly woke up by sensing the power and so did Jellal. Ultear stands up. " Your Lord. Zeref. Where is he?!", Ultear asks angrily. " Next Time Fairy Tail... Next Time. ", Midnight says and then Oracion Seis gets sucked into a hole and disappears. " Oracion Seis. They're working for Zeref? ", asks Erza to Jellal. " We think so. Let's avoid fighting with them. " , says Jellal says crossing his eyebrows.