Chapter 23: We Had Enough

"So, Mystogan, since you have your magic power back, can you take us back to Earthland? ", Natsu ask. "Baka, Natsu. You're forgetting about Acnologia.", says Gray. "Oii, yeah I forgot about that!", Natsu exclaims. "Do your remember how to use magic, Mystogan?", Makarov ask out of the blue. "Yes, Master. I just need my staves.", replies Mystogan. "I kept your staves in the treasure room.", Knightwalker says. "Arigatou...," Mystogan thanks. (Edo Jerza moment...)"Love", Mystogan finishes. Everyone was shocked. "Ehh?", Natsu says confused. Knightwalker blushes as she grins. Then Ultear and Meredy starts giggling. "Say that to Erza one time, Jellal! Or maybe now!", whispers Ultear. "What? No!", Jellal blushes. They giggle even more. Then Jellal looked at Erza. Then he thought about what Gray said. Light and Darkness shouldn't be together. Then Erza noticed him staring. "Jellal? What's wrong?", she asked. Jellal snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh, nothing.", replies Jellal.

After, they went outside for a little break. "So Number One, do you really love Zeref?", asked Happy, all of a sudden. Mavis nodded cheerfully. "Yes!", she replies. "Master, that's not a good thing!", Makarov complains. "It's ok, Zeref will never hurt me! He made a promise!", says Mavis. "I have a bad feeling about this.", Gray says. "What is it about?", asked Natsu. "Since Master Mavis fell in love with Zeref who is evil, Mavis might turn bad.", explains Gray. They all looked at him. "I'm sorry to say this, Gray-sama, but Juvia doesn't agree with that!", says Juvia. "Why you think that?", Gray asked. "Because isn't Gray-sama in love with Juvia? But Gray-sama never became evil!", explains Juvia. "You're still hooked up with that...", says Gray. "I think it's the other way around.", says Lucy. "Well, it's a small gift that Zeref obeys Mavis.", Mira says. "If only my grandson, Laxus were here.", Makarov says. "Laxus? ", Mystogan suddenly asks. "Yes, Mystogan. Laxus. He did changed and rejoined the guild.", replies Makarov. Then Ultear suddenly says something that wasn't expected. "What is this?! I feel something!", she yells, holding her head. "Ultear!", Meredy and Jellal both panicked. Everyone gasps. "My head! It hurts!", Ultear says. "What the hell is going on here?!", asks Natsu. "I don't know, but it seems like a bad thing.", Lucy answers. "First Master, do you sense anything suspicious?", asks Makarov. Mavis closes her eyes and thinks. "Acnologia. He's 100 miles away, but his power seems to be affecting Ultear very hard.", replies Mavis. "But First Master, that's impossible!", Gray says. "It seems. But it's not. We need to find Acnologia. This will be the end of him.", says Mavis. "Hey guys, *sniff* I think I smell Acnologia.", Natsu says. "But didn't Master Mavis say that he's 100 miles away?", asked Lucy. "He is, but these senses are strong.", Mavis answers to Lucy's question. "Then follow me!", Natsu says, running in a direction. The rest follow him as they ran the invisible path.

It was about 30 minutes since they've been running and Natsu keeps smelling the sense. "It's getting closer!", he says. "According to my calculations, Acnologia is now 72 metres away from us.", Mavis explains. "Then we are close by!", Makarov says. Until a they reach a forest.(yes, it's a forest once again.) "I have a bad feeling right now.", Lucy says. "I agree with you, Lu-chan.", Levy says. They go a bit deeper into the forest until a shadow covers above them. They all look up, seeing the big, black dragon flying above the trees. "Acnologia!", says Edo Lucy. (Finally talking about Edolas characters. They were here all along you know) "Stand back. Edolas' Fairy Tail is going to fight first!", Mavis orders. The Earthland Fairy Tail gasps, but they choose to respect Number One's orders. "Roger!", everyone from Edolas' Fairy Tail says. They all grab they're weapons and jump up to hit Acnologia. But Acnologia hit half of the guild with his tail. "Guys!", Mira worries. "Master! We need to help them!", Erza shouts. "Not yet. If you attack at once, then you're attacks are useless. I will give you my Q!", Mavis explains. Erza obeys.

Only Edo Lucy, Edo Natsu and Edo Gray were standing now. They were breathing rapidly. "Oh I'm not giving up now!", Edo Natsu cries. "Quit crying you punk! ", Edo Lucy yells. They both hit Acnologia, but Acnologia dodged it. "It's ok pals! I've got this! This is for you Juvia!", Edo Gray says. "Ahhhh Gray-sama!", Juvia exclaims while her counterpart past out. "He hits him with his all his clothes leading him wearing nothing.😏. "Ehh?", Gray says confused. But the attack does nothing. Then Acnologia hits him with his claw and he slams to a tree. "Gray-sama!", Juvia worries, running up to Gray. "If you hurt my Gray-sama, then Juvia will hurt you too!", Juvia says. "No Juvia!", Mavis calls, but Juvia ignored her. "Water Slicer!", Juvia says. Her water hit Acnologia, making him have scrapes on his body. Then Acnologia roars with his magic, causing Juvia to cover her ears. She let down her guard and Acnologia swipes her away. "Juvia!", Gray worries. He runs up to her. "You'll pay!", Gray yells. "They're not listening.", Mavis was disappointed. "I don't give a crap about that! If someone hurts one of my comrades, they shall die!", Gray yells. "Ice Shell!", he yells. "Gray, no! That can kill you!", Everyone worries, but Gray just ignored them. This was not the first time Gray cried. He remembered about Ur, doing the ice shell to protect her students. "Gray, No!", Ultear yells. Then Natsu runs towards him and punches him in the face which makes Gray stop the magic. "What was that for, flame freak?!", Gray yells. "Don't die on us, Gray!", Natsu yells back and the two fight. "This is a failure, Master. We must start fighting!", Makarov complains. Mavis thinks for a bit. "Wait for it... ", she says. "Go.", Mavis finishes. Erza hears her and she starts to Requip into her Purgatory Armour. She gets out her Spiked Mace and goes charging toward Acnologia. "This is what I trained for!", she yells. "She hits him and the battle didn't end right away. Erza kept dodging Acnologia's hits and then she hits him... Clever. "I'm gonna join in too!", Lucy yells. Since there was a tiny, but very very deep bond nearby, Lucy thought of summoning Aquarius. "Open, Gate Of The Water Barrier! Aquarius!", Lucy says. Then Aquarius appears. "You little smug! Stop summoning me during a date!", Aquarius yells. "I don't care! This is a very serious battle! Just wipe that monster away!", Lucy orders. Aquarius was surprised of Lucy's behaviour towards her. But she obeys and quickly attacks. She blasted water straight to Acnologia. And another comes right forward. "I'll help you there!", Mira yells. "Unlock Satan's Soul!", Mira yells. Her body quickly transforms into a very evil, scary and deadly looking body. And she hits Acnologia. "That what my counterpart's magic is?", Edo Mira mumbles. "Nee-san!", Elfman and Lisanna born worry. "In that case, Beast Arm!", Elfman yells. "Animal Soul! Cat!", Lisanna yells. She quickly transforms to a cat, and goes charging towards Acnologia. "Idiots! Don't just stand there, go fight too!", Makarov orders to the people who were not fighting. "Not yet, Third Master. Wait 'til there are only three people left fighting.", says Mavis.

Then Erza, Natsu and Gray were the only ones standing. "Natsu. Be careful.", Lucy coughs. "I will, Lucy!", Natsu yells. "Fire Dragon's ROAR!", Natsu yells. His fire gets into Acnologia's body. But then Acnologia roared and the fire disappeared from the shivering roar. "What? This never happened before!", Natsu shouts. "Everyone else! Help them!", Mavis yells. Makarov repeats her, since only Fairy Tail members can see her. Then, everyone goes up and fights Acnologia. "Iron Dragon's Sword!", Gajeel yells. Then Levy gets out her light pen and does a spell. "Solid Script! Storm!", she yells. "Sky Dragon's ROAR!", Wendy yells. " Knuckle Plant!", Droy yells. "High Speed!", Jet yells. He runs around Acnologia, and then he attacks. "Falcon Heavenward!", he finishes. He kicks Acnologia in the ass which makes him fart (LMFAO! Ok that was disgusting. He didn't fart, don't worry.) Acnologia swings his tail toward Jet. Hey runs a fast as he could but then he trips and falls by a small rock and Acnologia then sweeps him away. "Jet!", Levy and Droy both worry. Then Jet gets frustrated from fighting Acnologia and was tired. "I had enough!!!!!!!!!!!!", Jet yells. He runs as the maximum high super high speed he has, even faster than Racer. "C'mon, Ultear! Jellal! Let's help them!", Meredy says. They both nodded eagerly and the three cast their spells. "Maguilty Rays!", Meredy yells. "Parallel Worlds!", Ultear yells. Then Jellal performs a spell. The deadly one. He crosses his arms. "Erza! Everyone! Get out of the way!", Jellal yells. They look back and they quickly stand back. "Altaris!", Jellal yells. It hits Acnologia, and everyone gasps. "D-did he kill him?", Cana asks. "I think so.", replies Mavis. Acnologia slowly falls to the ground. "Get out of the way you brats!", Makarov yells. Everyone runs and as Acnologia falls. When they got to the end of the forest, Acnologia just fell. His body hit the ground, making a big grumble. "I-is he dead?", Lucy asked. "Yes. Certainly. That spell can kill anything that it hits in an instant.", Mavis explains. Now, only a few more problems left 'til they go back to Earthland.