2. House of Nightmares

"Rufus, what makes you think having me will help you get into the afterlife?" Nina growls.

"There is so much you don't know chosen one," Rufus smiles his evil smile. "You were only half right,"

Nina's eyebrows creased, "What are you talking about?"

"Something does happen when the chosen one and osirian are together, but it's not all bad."

"What are you talking about?" Nina was confused. In all the books that she got from Frobishers secret study said that terrible things would happen if the chosen one and osirian were together.

"No, no, no, that's enough information for you for now," Rufus sings.

...

It was about time for everyone to go to bed after a long night of catching up. Amber was heading up stairs with a glass of milk in her hand when she saw Alfie heading to his room. "Hey Alfie," Amber called.

"Yeah," Alfie stopped in his tracks.

"It was really great seeing you again," Amber smiles a warm smile.

"Yeah, it was," Alfie smiled hoping that this means that there might be hope for amfie after all.

"Can we talk, tomorrow?" Amber asks.

"Yeah, of course, we have a lot to discuss," Alfie looks down.

"Yeah, we do," Amber lets out a small giggle. "Goodnight," she smiled before heading up the stairs.

"Night, Ams," Alfie smiled and walked to his room.

...

"You won't make it," Eddie starts shifting in his bed hearing these words. "You don't have the power. I'm stronger than you. You can't save her. You're going to fail.".

"Eddie! Help!" Eddie sees Nina tied up in a chair defenseless. Eddie slowly walked towards her. He puts his hand out to touch her, but then she disappears and Rufus appears in front of him.

"You don't have the power. You can't save her. You are nothing!" The voice shouts.

Eddie was back in his bed rustling around. "I'm nothing, I'm nothing, I'm nothing," Eddie mummers. "NO!" Eddie screeches and wakes the whole house.

"Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, what's wrong!?" Fabian jumps out of bed and runs over to Eddie who was shaking uncontrollably.

Everyone comes running in. "Eddie, what's wrong?" They all ask.

"I... I just had a bad dream," Eddie stutters.

"Are you sure?" Joy asked. Eddie nods unsure.

"Okay, well I'm here if you need anything," Trudy says with her hand on Eddie's shoulder comforting him. "Fabian watch him," Trudy says before walking out the door to her bed. Fabian nods.

"Are you sure you okay?" Amber asks. "It could be Osirian related," Amber whispers Eddie's former title.

"It's not, I'm not," Eddie stops and takes a deep breath. "I'm not the Osirian anymore."

"What? Geesh you leave for one year and everything changes," Amber announces.

"Amber!" Joy scolds her.

"What?" she responds acting innocent.

"Come on let's go back to bed," Joy says taking Amber's arm. "You coming Patricia?"

"I'm be up there in a minute," Patricia calls to them.

"Dude, is everything alright?" Alfie asks knowing something's up.