Kitchen

Chanyeol and Baekhyun was the only one in their dorm at that time. The other members left for their own schedules.

It is already lunch time but non of the two will stand up to prepare for their lunch. Chanbaek can feel their hunger. The smaller can stand it until he reaches Chanyeol.

BBH: "channie.."
PCY: "hmm?"
BBH: "I'm hungry"
PCY: "then eat"
BBH: "But I can't..... cook for me pleaseee"

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol with cute puppy eyes, since the giant can't resist his cuteness....

PCY: " fine fine.... what do you want to eat?"
BBH: "anything! As long as you cooked it"

Chanyeol immediately go to their fridge, but he find it EMPTY only a tray of kimchi.

PCY: "I have an Idea. Want some kimchi rice?"
BBH: "Hell yes!"
PCY: "Wait here, I'll prepare"

Chanyeol is preparing for their lunch, inside he is happy preparing a food for a special someone and to think that you will eat it together. While Baekhyun on the table, waiting for Chanyeol to finish the cooking, his heart can't stop beating faster because of the view, A view of handsome, tall man preparing a food for him. He can't wait to eat not because he is hungry, but because it is Chanyeol who cooked it.

Chanyeol is almost finish preparing until he feel something warm on his waist. It is Baekhyun hugging him and he can feel also that Baekhyun is slowly leaning his head on his own back. Chanyeol's heart beat is on a very fast pace. As he continue to prepare, Baekhyun speak "babe isn't that finished, I'm so hungry" Chanyeol know that Baekhyun is doing aegyo, so he decided to turn around and face baekhyun, "Omooo, my little baekkie can't wait, are you that hungry?" Chanyeol reply. Baekhyun just nod. "Okay just wait a little Okay? It is almost finish" after saying it Chanyeol kiss his baekkie on it's forehead.

While eating Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol, he was observing the cute yet handsome face of his channie, until he noticed that Chanyeol has a piece of food on it's face. He quickly set his face on Chanyeol and clean the giant's face. Chanyeol is shocked after what  Baekhyun did. His heart beat is on fast pace, to the point that he want to kiss Baekhyun's cute and pinkish lips, Chanyeol can't stop his own thoughts. But he didn't know that Baekhyun is thinking the same thing. Baekhyun can't control his mind and kissed Chanyeol without hesitating.

PCY: "what was that?"
Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol's face is reddened.

BBH: "Thank you kiss" *chuckle* I can give you another one if you want!"
PCY: "NO, for now just eat, just give it to me later when we finish eating. Okay?"
BBH: "OKAY!"

******************************
Sorry for not updating recently...

BTW thank you for reading..

I'M OPEN FOR YOUR REQUESTS!!