Chuseok (Pt. 1)

Chanyeol POV

It's Chuseok today, and I'm not able to go home, or should I say, I choose not to go home, because some cute little human who resembles a puppy, kept on begging me to stay at the dorm with him.

"Chanyeol-ah! What's for our dinner today?!"

There he goes.

"Are you going to cook? Or we're going out?"
"I kinda miss a home-cooked food tho, because these days I've been always eating out, or just order from a fast food, ahh I miss the feeling o-"

Yeah yeah, I already get it. "yes I'm cooking tonight, what do you wanna eat?"

"Uhhhhhhh......"

Beakhyun climbed on top of me as he think of something that he want me yo cook. Me hand automatically find its way to his slim waist, while he he rest his head on my chest. Oh god, I could stay like this forever.

"You can't decide?"

"Yes, I am not a picky eater chanyeol, and I know that I will eat any food because it is you who cooked it. Can you decide for us?"

Baekhyun istg, someone tell me how can a person be this cute, I could just tie him up in my bedroom all day, and have him on my own, so that I could do- no, I know where is this going, calm tf down Park Chanyeol. Think of something to eat for dinner....

while I was having a war by myself, this sly person on top of me keep on sniffing my neck, and rubbing my chest with his hand, while the other one intertwines with mine.

hOw cAn I tHinK oF a pRoPer "FOOD" wHen yOu'Re LiKe tHAt

As I was fighting my self just to stay sane, I feel his breath on my jaw, tracing up until he stopped on my ear then licked it slowly. My hands moves from his waist, to his bottom, then back to his waist, but this time, it's under his shirt. Baekhyun keeps on licking my ear like a puppy he is, while both of my hands are massaging his buttocks, he let out a moan.

Dang, I could listen to that sound until I die

Beakhyun is still on top of me as he starts to move his waist back and forth, causing me to make a sound. The movements became faster, and both of our bodies are reacting, both of us are groaning, until

*Creaks*

The sound of the door creaking made both of us snap back to reality. Baekhyun hops off me and angrily came out while screaming

"Who tf are you?! And where do you get that audacity to come here at exactly that moment?!"

He looks so freaking cute getting angry because we got interrupted, and look at his reddened face, and messy clothes, omfg Byun Baekhyun why can't I just put you inside my pocket

"Did you two already ate your dinner? My mom cooked quite a lot so I brought you some."

Xiumin-hyung again? He really has a good timing, this is the second time.

I came out of my room to help Baekhyun and Xiumin organize the table. It seems like he already knew what was happening before he came, because a smirk flashed on his faced then said "seems like you two were busy by your own, did I interrupt something again?" And beakhyun answered "not at all" with his face as red as a tomato and some beads of sweat forming on his foreheads.

Who says that Byun Baekhyun is a confident gay? No he isn't, especially when he is aware that he is the one who initiates it.

Xiumin just laughed and glanced at me while saying "okay, If that's what you said" I just cleared my throat, remembering that hyung is aware of what's between me and Baekhyun, Tbh, I am really glad because he is very kind and he accepted us the moment he found out.

"I should head back home, before it gets late. Eat a real food okay? Don't do it all night, you should have a sleep. Take care, byee"

Xiumin-hyung left the both of us after organizing things, me and Baekhyun had our dinner with a fantastic food that hyung's mom made.

While eating, baekhyun called me and asked me "let's go out after this. I mean, It's holiday today so there should be some special events. You don't have a choice chanyeol, you will go."

This tiny cocky human, you know that I am more than ready to go anywhere with you right?

**********************
A/n

Yes, I'm finally back, after how many years, I can't believe that people are still reading this at 2020, so I'm kinda shocked at the number of views, knowing how messy the way I write back then (well, until now it's messy)  so, I wanna say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to those who're reading this. I hope I can continue writing this, luv y'all 💕

PS: please help us stream the mv of "Make a Wish" and "From Home" by NCT💚