Hidden Truths. Chapter 16

Hey guys... how are you.... I'm pretty sure I'm depressed.... I mean I cried in sixth period yesterday... like what's wrong with me?- Internet head (*sigh* you know I love this...)

Zane's POV

I was sitting on a bench in the park. For some reason the tranquility of the park calmed me and helped to hide the tears hat threatened to spill. I sat thinking about Cyan and how utterly stupid he was, trying to get Kawaii~chan to talk to me. I mean I just told the girl I liked her! And then- speak of the devil!-Kawaii~chan came out of nowhere and sat down next to me "Zane~kun." She said handing me a sandwich "thanks." I mumbled taking it out of her hand and putting it on my lap "I can't believe you, of all people, like me." She said staring at me "I can't believe me, of all people, like you." I said staring at the ground "when." She said. I knew what she was asking, she wanted me to tell her when I started liking her "I liked you since Love Love Paradise." I said, she tried to speak but I interrupted her "but you did peak my interest at lovers lane." I said "really?" She said looking at me like I grew a second head "yeah. Your too interesting to not, at least, get me to notice you." I said nodding my head "Zane." She said "Mmm?" I said looking at the curtain of pink hair that hid her face from me "can I... tell you... something." She said looking at the floor, keeping the curtain of hair between us "of course. You can tell me anything." I said "I.. my name... it's just... What if I told you I lied?" She said covering her eyes with her right hand "lied about what." I asked my heart thumping rapidly "about everything." She said shaking slightly "are you.. Crying!" I said in my obviously infinite wisdom (no Zane that's just me.) "yes Zane. Obviously I am!" She said shaking with violent sobs. I sighed and took a deep breath "tell me everything." I said pulling her into a hug. She was warm, very very warm. Her head nuzzled into my neck and I could smell vanilla as her hair obscured my face. Her thin slender arms wrapped around my neck as hot tears dripped onto my sweater "my name isn't what I say it is." 'Kawaii~chan' said (real quick you might want to skip till you see more bold letters cus' if you haven't watched every Aphmau episode this is going to be a major spoiler.) "then what is it?" I asked trying to contain my shock "Nana.. it's Nana." She said as her arms tightened as if she was afraid I would let go of her "that's a beautiful name." I said squeezing her to let her know I'd never let her go "my siblings and my family didn't think so." She said "why?" I said "the most unique thing about me was my name and even that was similar to my siblings. My dad and my siblings could never tell me apart from all my sisters, they couldn't even tell if I was a girl or not!" She cried pushing her face deeper into my neck, the tears feeling hot against my skin "then they don't know what they were missing out on." I said stroking her hair, she gave a little chuckle and continued "I wanted to be different. Unique, I wanted someone to love me, and care for me... no one did. So one day I read a book about a super Kawaii princess and I decided to name myself after her and be like her, hence the name 'Kawaii~chan'." She said her sobs finally beginning to cease "Nana... your the most unique thing I have ever come across." I said "really?" She said looking up at me, her beautiful pink hair framing her face perfectly, her glistening gold amber eyes rimmed with red staring up at me, faint thin tear lines slid across her red cheeks "really. I want to get to know you." I said holding her tighter "y-you do?!" She said surprise etched in her face "yeah. I want to know the person I l-love... I want to know you better than I know myself." I said thinking back to the day of the storm, the time when I knew I would never stop loving her "thanks Zane..but.." Nana said looking back down "but what?" I said worried "I don't love you remember?" She said as I looked down "yeah. I remember." I said "but I lied.." she said and finally I think I was happy again...

So yeah here's your chapter... thanks for being supportive and all that jazz.. it helps... seriously... the only thing keeping me sane is Wattpad and my jacket that symbolizes a lot of things for me... so yeah- Internet head (you know the drill...)

Word count: 841 (sorry if it's too short.)