5

Author-
          What do you do when you have writer's block?
     Well, wait for inspiration of course, too bad it took this long.

Sorry, hope this makes up for it!

---

+Firkle's Pov.+

          I couldn't help myself.

          Maybe it was an impulse.
A desire.
Instinct.

          Either way, once his lips touch mine, I went crazy.

          All the claims I disregarded, the signs I ignored, the feelings I pushed away....

          They came out like an animal. An animal who was deprived. And right at this moment, I realize how deprived I really was.

          I internally laughed at myself, thinking back on the ways I tried to deny or cover up my feelings. It didn't matter anymore, because this is actually happening.

          His lips felt as soft as a cloud looks, and when he lifted his hand and caressed my cheek, his hands were warm. Not cold, as I expected.

          Nothing bad could cross my mind right now. I could even manually generate a bad thought. Not now, not with him.

          The fact that he instigated the kiss was my favorite part. I didn't need to drop hints, or worry about it.

          He likes me.
He likes me....

          Now instincts kicked in as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt tears well in my eyes, but not escape. I was happy, but I'm still goth. I think....

          He followed along and snaked his long arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt a slight push before he pulled me on his lap and held me.

          My heart was racing like a sports player in there game. It was pounding so hard, I could barely focus.

          After our lungs gave out, he pulled away to breathe, looking into my eyes. My bangs fell in my face again, like they always do.

He quickly pulled a hand away and reached up, brushing my bangs back again. He didn't pull away, instead he kept his hand on my face, cupping my cheek ever so lightly.

          His timid smile caused butterflies to over flow in my stomach. My my heart beat faster and faster every time I saw his eyes sparkle.  

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now..." Ike confesses. My cheeks get more red and I felt myself melt.

          The only thing I can think of is him. My head felt so fuzzy, the room even seemed to move.

Without breaking our locked gaze, he started to slowly get up off the ground. I followed along without thinking, following his lead. Suddenly, he swept me off my feet and roughly set me on his bed. It caught me off guard, snapping me out of the daze.

Before I could do anything, Ike climbed on top of me in a desperate way, like he was afraid I'd try to escape? He also looked a bit nervous...

Suspicion replaced my lovestruck trance as a fearful worry replaced his charm. I sat up on my elbows and said,

"Ike..." I sounded unintentionally worried when I was mostly concerned about Ike. He seemed scared in a way. I was going to ask him if he was okay, but before I could, he shouted,