Chapter 7

Eren's P.O.V.

I woke up at about 4 in the morning, before anyone had woken up. When I woke up I heard a stirring from the floor. Although it did take me a few moments to register said noises, I got up and saw Armin carefully wrapping the blankets back around his little mate. 

"Ready?" I mumbled as he set Historia on the bed with Levi. He nodded and we left the room momentarily, speeding across the mansion to the supply hall of cleaning supplies. I opened the door to see a small maid dressed in a simple maid's dress, nothing slutty and nothing too large. It was just right. 

"Good morning Eren, Armin. What job you guy's doing today?" She asked us sweetly. 

"Hey Usa-Chan, I just need my supplies for a double deep 25." I replied gently. Her eyes widened and she nodded. 

"It's pretty urgent too Usa-Chan!" Armin called after her as she walked to a wall, pulling out a drawer. 

"What room will you guy's be cleaning?" She asked, glancing at the shelves with supplies for each room. 

"King Levi's, my mate." I hummed. She gasped and grabbed the supplies, bowing as she did. 

"Thanks Usa-chan!" We called after her as we ran off to the room. 

"Anything for you two!" She called back with a chuckled. We ran until we had just one long ass hall way left. 

"RACE YOU!" Armin screamed, trying to get a head start in our race to Levi's room. I took off and won, not surprisingly. He pouted by the door and I checked the time.

"Alright lil bro, It's 4:30. He is gonna wake up at about, hm, *Looks at Levi slowly and thinks* 7:42. Ready?" He nodded.

"Am I gonna do the usual?" He asked, reaching for his usual products. I nodded and reached for mine. He picked up a bottle of window cleaner a rag and wood cleaner with the designated rag. I picked up a bucket, bleach, a duster, mop and broom. 

"Same bet as always?" I heard Armin mumble as he folded his rags neatly and put them in his back pockets. I nodded and stood in the middle of the room, facing the left side when he stood with his back to mine facing the right. 

"Wings?" He said as if it were a checklist. We both stretched our wings, matching them up.

"Check." I replied.

"Supplies?" I deadpanned. 

"No, Armin. The things we are currently holding are just baby toys. Of course that's a check!" I sassed back, chuckling as I did so. 

"Alright alright. First one to finish their designated jobs  gets to make the loser wear what they want for two days." He stated. We got really competitive when it came to cleaning, especially a clean as the one we were about to do. 

"Ready, set.... GO!" He whisper yelled, taking off to his side of the room. He took out his tail and had it holding the bottles. I quickly began sweeping so I could mop. I spread my wings as flew up to clean the ceiling of the blood staining it. I plugged in my phone and began to blast "Bubblegum Bitch" by Marina and the Diamonds. As usual, I started cleaning faster. 

I finished cleaning the ceiling and sweeping then poured some cleaner on the floor, dipping my mop in the diluted bleach water. I spun it and slapped it to the floor, looking at my phone to start a new song. I was feeling very punk and heavy metal today so I scrolled through my songs until I found 'America' by Motionless in White. I played it and began bobbing my head, seeming to clean faster that before. I moved the furniture to the middle on the carpet, which wasn't much. just a couple chairs, a small table, a small dresser and a few lamps. Armin did the same, but he had the right side which had the large work desk, couches and the bigger dresser.