three.

━━━━━ ❝ FANTODS; a state of extreme anxiety, distress.

for park jisung ♡

sorry for trying to run away from you yesterday. i tried to save myself from embarrassment because i knew what you were going to tell me, but instead i caused even more embarrassment to myself and you because i ended up tripping and getting a bloody nose.

anyway, here's how i planned out the conversation that probably would have happened -

let me guess, "hey, sorry for ditching you yesterday for my totally cooler and not boring friends rather than teach you something we learnt two months ago. and maybe you could, like, not leave letters in my locker. it's kinda creepy. if you wanted to ask me out, just ask. it's not like i'd say yes, you know?" is what you'd say while your friends laughed behind you and you'd nervously play with your friends.

and then i'd say, "it's alright, jisung. well, only because i'm in love with you so basically anything you say is beautiful in my ears. anyways, i gotta get going home so i can remind myself that crushes are always one- sided and my standards are too high. yes, jisung, i do know that school just started, but i have to get going. i love yo- i mean bye!" while punching myself in the face the whole time because yes, i am the biggest fool in the world.

but, um, thank god that didn't actually happen. hahaha, that would've been real embarrassing. i probably would have been sobbing in the middle of the hallway when you left and cursing the gods above for crushes being a thing.

thanks for taking me to the nurse's office, though. even though i was shaking the whole time and close to crying because you were in front of me and you were talking to me, and you were even holding me.

surreal, you know. that doesn't always happen to idiots in love. anyways, i hope we can talk more because it was really peaceful talking to you.

also, let's forget what i wrote in my last letter about you going away because we all know i'd rather have the opposite. i was high anyway. yup, high like a balloon. okay, bye.

━━━ amour sans fin.