S

She's here!

Taehyung run towards his backpack, bid goodbye to his mom and quickly head towards the front door.

He was definitely too excited to see his sun again.

Lalisa!! Taehyung called her.

Lisa stopped and turned around, she saw Taehyung jogging towards her direction.

She weakly smiled at him. But Taehyung was too excited to notice.

So why didn't you go to sch-. Taehyung stopped when he saw that Lisa looks like she haven't had any sleep; her eyes are puffy and her nose is tinted red.

O-oh I was lazy. Lisa answered, keeping her head low.

Taehyung immediately frowned, he knew that Lisa was lying.

His sun was not shining today.

He stopped on his tracks and made Lisa face him by holding onto Lisa's small shoulders.

Hey what's wrong? Taehyung asked.

Nothing is wro-

No Lisa something is wrong. He insisted.

Lisa's tears started to come out.

Taehyung panicked. Lisa looked so sad and broken. He couldn't dare to see his sun like this.

He pulled her small frame onto his chest. And Lisa leaned in closer, sobbing into his uniform. But Taehyung didn't even mind a bit.

Hey hey Lisa, just let it all out. I'm here. He assured her, while rubbing her back.

It was too painful to hear Lisa's sobs. But Taehyung just let her cry it all out because he knew that this is what she needed.

He definitely didn't want to say shitty things like "it's okay" "stop crying".

J-jungkook he uh- Lisa said through her sobs.

Taehyung frowned.

No, Lisa you can tell it to me later. Taehyung said, he wanted to know what Jungkook did but he knew that Lisa was still too hurt to even talk about it.

Lisa gripped tightened onto Taehyung's coat and started to sob again.

Taehyung held her closer and continued to rub her back. He knew that the sun needed him now.

After a few minutes later, Lisa started to calm down. They decided to sit on a bench and Taehyung handed Lisa his water bottle that was inside his backpack.

Taehyung silently thanked his mom. She was always the one who puts a bottle of water in his backpack.

Lisa explained how she saw Jungkook kissing another girl behind the bleachers the other day. And they broke up. It had hurt her greatly, because she thought that Jungkook would never do that to her. She also said that she had been crying since yesterday.

Lisa's eyes were puffy and her nose was red, but she was still a breathtaking view of the sun in Taehyung's eyes.

I'm sorry for making your uniform wet oppa. Lisa apologized shyly, without looking at Taehyung.

Hey, it's nothing! Taehyung showed Lisa his rectangular smile.

Lisa lowered her head again. Taehyung frowned, but then got an excellent idea.

Hey wanna go to the carnival? He sat up.

B-but what about school? Lisa looked up and asked the excited Taehyung.

Who cares about school? And besides, we're already late. Taehyung insisted.

But tae oppa, you're a senior. Lisa was concerned for Taehyung. He is graduating this year, she didn't want to bother him.

Oh shut up. Taehyung pulled Lisa and they both head towards the bus stop.

Carnival

Let's ride this! Lisa pointed at the massive rollercoaster ride that was in front of them.

She was back to her normal hyperactive self as soon as they entered the gates of the carnival.

O-oh okay. Taehyung gulped and they both head towards the scary ride.

I think I'm going to be sick. Taehyung held onto the chair and sat down.

Me too... that was the best ride though, let's ride more later. Lisa said, taking the seat beside Taehyung.

After a few minutes,

Hey oppa. Lisa started

Taehyung faced Lisa. Why?

I realized that I haven't said thank you yet. Lisa smiled.

Thank you. For everything, I wouldn't know what would have happen if I went to school with my puffy eyes and burning heart this morning hehe. Lisa smiled.

Nah. It's nothing. Taehyung assured. It was really nothing to Taehyung, he was actually the one who is thankful for he got to be with his sun.

It is everything, Taehyung oppa. Lisa held onto Taehyung's hand and gave it a tight squeeze.

And when Taehyung thought Lisa was going to cry again.

I'm going to crush him!!! Lisa stood up, clenched her fists and started fighting with the air. She also made this adorable 'angry-fighting' face, that made Taehyung giggle.

I can't believe that he dares to play with me. Nuh-uh don't play with me boy. Never play with me boy! Lisa rolled her eyes, while fighting an imaginary Jungkook in front of her.

Taehyung found Lisa too adorable, he couldn't stop smiling.

I'm tired. Lisa decided to sit beside Taehyung again.

Because you always use so much energy Lalisa. Taehyung said.

They both laughed.

Wait here. I'm going to get us some drinks and snacks. Taehyung suggested.

Okayyyyyy cutie taetae. Lisa teased

Cutie Taetae??? Taehyung jokingly frowned. That made Lisa giggle. Taehyung smiled and got up to buy the snacks.

Lisa I'm back! Taehyung called onto her while struggling to carry the bag of snacks and drinks.

But he saw that Lisa has fallen asleep with her head resting on the table.

This kid. He shook his head.

Lisa looked like an angel, she always did. Even when she's angry, annoyed, sad, sleeping, and most definitely when she's smiling.

Taehyung put down the paper bag to get his notebook and pencil.

He sketched the sun. It was a bit difficult at first, because it was too perfect.

As soon as he was done, he put away his sketchbook and took the seat beside Lisa.

He slouched a bit and made Lisa's head lean on his right shoulder.

Taehyung is the happiest at this moment. A sunset as his view, and a sunrise on his shoulder.

I love you Lisa, since the first day you passed by my house. I promise that I will be here for you, no matter what happens. Always. Taehyung whispered at the sleeping Lisa.

Little did he know that Lisa already woke up and heard everything that he said.