Part 36

ACE (Jeff X Reader)~ The Death Card

                                                                     (●♡∀♡)

The sky was now turning into a light indigo color, the sun now slowly falling down, making it look like crayola, colors blending in, like a fruit punch. 

Yet the sight was beautiful.

Night had fallen, and EJ and Smile were finally back, before tip-toeing upstairs avoiding the girl and Jeff before they too fell asleep soon.

Jeff was lying on the couch, the girl lying on top of him, while Jeff was playing with her hair, spreading her face with delicate and soft kisses. The eyes, the nose, the lips.

He kissed every part that he thought made her beautiful.
And of course, every part of her was beautiful.

And the girl didn't resist. She enjoyed the lovely delicate smooches that made her face hot, as she closed her eyes and feel the soft touch of Jeff's lips on her face. 

The girl opened her eyes and smile softly at Jeff whose face was above her.
"What?" He'd ask her.

"Nothing," the girl would say, shyly pecking Jeff's cheek with her lips.

"Tell me." He said, slightly tickling her, making the girl squirm and giggle quietly before admitting defeat.

"Okay," she sighed. "But pinkie-promise me that you won't be mad, okay?" She asked, lifting up her tiny pinkie finger, making Jeff slightly chuckle.

"You still act like a little kid." He laughed. 

"Shut up." The girl pouted, rolling her eyes. "Do it."

"Okay, fine." Jeff admitted, linking his own pinkie finger around the girl's. "So what is it?" He asked, once they unlocked fingers. 

The girl sighed again, looking him directly in the eye, making Jeff shift himself uncomfortably. 
"Why did you cut off your eyes and make yourself smile for eternity?" The girl asked. 

Her expression changed into a soft tone as she blinked admirably at Jeff, making the butterflies in his stomach flutter.

"You were already so perfect then." She whispered.

Jeff laughed nervously. "Am I not perfect now?" 

The girls eyes widened. "N-No! I didn't mean it like that. You're always perfect, no matter how you are." She stammered, face red.

Jeff sighed, straring straight ahead of him. The girl followed his gaze, but found that the only thing Jeff was staring at was the wall. 

"Jeff.." The girl slowly asked again. "Why?" 

"You can't see the beauty of the world without your eyes closed." He replied, smiling softly. 

"Same goes for my mouth," he replied rather quickly. "I don't ever want to be sad like before again. I just only want to be reminded of happy memories, okay?"

The girl nodded staring at the floor, and Jeff could tell that something was wrong. "Hey," he said scooching himself over closer to the girl. "What's wrong?"

"... I'm sorry," The girl apologetically murmured, brushing her face against Jeff's shoulder.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"For everything.." 

Jeff didn't answer for a moment and the girl thought that he wouldn't accept her apology. Instead, Jeff pushed the girl slightly, but holding both of her shoulders firmly so she couldn't move. "You don't have to be sorry for anything." Jeff said, smiling.