011

the one where mark gets sick;

"see, i told you," koeun grumbled as she walked into the bedroom. mark immediately tried to sit up as she came towards him with a thermos filled with soup.

"hyung's stupid!" chenle sang from his bed. he jumped off it after his socks were on his feet, cheerfully bidding goodbye to them as he left. koeun watched him skip down the hall before looking back at her patient.

"i don't usually get sick, i thought i'd be fine." mark pushed his lower lip out.

"and look what happened." koeun tsked and sat at the edge of the bed. she poured some of the soup into the lid before handing it to him. she watched him consume half of it before giving it back to her.

"i might throw up if i eat more."

"fine, but you're finishing this later." she closed the thermos and put it on top of his drawer. she saw that his covers were all messed up and began fixing them as he laid on his back again. once she was done with that, koeun pressed the back of her hand against mark's forehead. it was still pretty hot.

"you'll have to take medicine again in an hour," she told him after pulling her hand back. their eyes met. "what, why are you looking at me like that?"

"i'm just thankful for you doing all this. the kids would've probably let me rot if they were the ones playing nurse instead of you."

koeun snorted. "what would you do without me, huh? now get some rest." she patted his chest before standing up. she felt a tug at her wrist and turned around to see his fingers wrapped around it.

"stay with me?" mark was giving her some sort of puppy eyes, and they were working. she sighed but sat down again. such a big baby.

❣ ❣ ❣

chenle was going to come back and see clingy mark and start teasing hahahaah i love my son