chapter two

Maisie kicked over a box and threw her arms into the air.

Leo backed away in shock, watching the mysterious Maisie flex her muscles. She glowed and her hair floated around her face as if she'd just won a race.

His stomach rumbled suddenly...
He was hungry for...
Pussy.

Maisie handed him a pussycat slowly (not to eat because he is a good Christian) and winked. He felt himself blush, face burning.

"How can I help you?"
"M-my dog, she is sick and all my friends are expecting her at the Giant Furry Orgy™ in town..."
"Aha! I am a genius!"

She ran around on her feet, taking out various dodgy looking tubes and syringes. Lola whined impatiently and scratched against Leo's leg. Maisie returned and, without warning, punctured the dog's wrist with a pink syringe and forced a mix of different medicines down her throat.

Lola barked happily, instantly better, grinning and leaping around.
"I'm lost for words! Thanks so much, Dr. Maisie! How can I ever repay you?!"

"That Gigantic Furry Orgy™ in town sounds great... Take me there."

Leo nodded enthusiastically; which says a lot, because usually he's a bored ass looking bitch.

***

As Maisie and Leo walked home, going their separate ways until they meet again on Saturday, they couldn't help but think of each other (in furry suits of course). They wondered what it would be like if they had went out for dinner together or some other hetro shit.