RISK TAKER.

Tray Garren and Liam Dunbar were quite close friends back at Devenford Prep when they played on the same lacrosse team

Tray Garren and Liam Dunbar were quite close friends back at Devenford Prep when they played on the same lacrosse team. That was until the day Liam trashed a teacher's car and got expelled.

Tray felt all betrayed, he thought he knew Liam better, but he also felt sorry for his friend. Since Liam was practically the only real friend he had, Tray transferred to Beacon Hills High School as well, only to find out that Mason Hewitt was there too and that things weren't what they seemed.

Tray then stumbles upon Liam's ex friend Hayden Romero and almost instantly falks for her. There was just something different about her that only he saw in her. He felt like he was destined to protect her, and now he was willing to take any risk for Hayden and to keep her safe from anyone who would want to hurt her.

That's how much he cared about this girl, because she wasn't just any girl. She was a risk taker, just like he had become now, and together, they may be able to defeat the Dread Doctors and stop Theo Raeken from killing the true alpha in town. All while trying to keep each other safe.

AUTHORS NOTE:I've only just started writing this book so it will have slow updates as I plan on rewatching season 5 and follow that plot line as well as possible

AUTHORS NOTE:
I've only just started writing this book so it will have slow updates as I plan on rewatching season 5 and follow that plot line as well as possible.