PROLOGUE.

The rain poured down like hell fire on the roads in to Beacon Hills

The rain poured down like hell fire on the roads in to Beacon Hills. The traffic had stopped and everyone trying to drive in or out of the city sat still in their cars. Charis sighed over again and leaned her head on the steering wheel. "We've been sitting in this car traffic for too long. What is wrong with the traffic in this city!" She said to herself and then glanced over at her younger brother in the passenger seat.
Tray wasn't paying any attention to Charis, what-so-ever. His gaze went out the window and up to the sky and the moon. He used to have a telescope in his old home. The house were their parents still lived. Lived or lived, they had died in a mass murder in that very house outskirts of town.

The moon was a reminder to Tray that, no matter where in the world his parents were, they would always be looking at the sane sky, the same stars, and the same moon. His gaze soon shifted to the car in front of them. A tall blonde guy, about the same age as Charis, standing on the street, looking at a girl that had jumped down from a car roof. He seemed to be about to get into his own car again, but Tray saw what looked like a smirk on the boy's face. He seemed odd to say the least, but who knew. Maybe Beacon Hills was an odd place to live in.

After about forty-five long minutes in the Fiesta, the sound of a motorcycle was heard from afar and it got closer and closer for each second that passed. The guy on the bike took off his helmet and started running towards the girl that had been on the car roof earlier. Their lips moved, but it was impossible to hear anything they were saying due to the rain splashing down, now even harder than before. Tray and Charis, as well as the rest of the people in the traffic, saw the couple kiss in the rain and for once, both of the siblings in the Fiesta felt a sort of jealousy.