Robbie Clark

Robbie- me
Orion and Daphne - Vivziepop

Updated coloured version, drawing belongs to me ^^

Name: Robbie Clark Abilities: can turn into a spotted cat shark and a humanSpecies: spotted cat shark Nicknames: Rob, zipper, Age: 16Parents: Orion and Daphne ClarkLikes: sports, racing, basketball, his best pal, sugar and caffeine Voice:

Name: Robbie Clark
Abilities: can turn into a spotted cat shark and a human
Species: spotted cat shark
Nicknames: Rob, zipper,
Age: 16
Parents: Orion and Daphne Clark
Likes: sports, racing, basketball, his best pal, sugar and caffeine
Voice:

Personality: polite, competitive, funny, happy to be around, protective, supportive

Physical appearance: wears a brown jumper with the pattern of a brown spotted cat shark and dark brown trousers with dark shoes. He had his mothers hair colour of his farther eyes.

General bio:
Probably the only boy in the whole of ZPA that can have even an 10% chance of beating Cooper in a fight, Robbie is a student major in all kinds of sports. At times he can be a competitive like his farther, but he still shows team spirit. He has a pretty big ego but tries to not rub it in people's faces, he is a huge flirt (picked that up from his godfather Taylor) and is quite loose with ladies, gaining a lot of attention from them and even a few boys.

His best pal ever is Benjamin, who he is fiercely protective off, look, talk or act to him in the wrong way and Robbie will forcefully feed you our own shoe. The two would often play space wizards when they were at each other's house and the two are inseparable, they are know as the power besties at ZPA and they take great pride in that title.

His parents had no idea what to expect from their new born baby, but hey, how hard could it be right? Wrong!!! Robbie was a terrible teether, he chewed the couch, his dads leg, the curtains, all sorts!!

Relationships:
Farther: Orion
Type of parent: cool dad
Occupation: swim teacher

Robbie follows in his farther footsteps when it comes to sport and the two have a friendly competitive sport rivalry

Robbie follows in his farther footsteps when it comes to sport and the two have a friendly competitive sport rivalry. However Robbie is much more confident in socialising then his farther was in school and is much more stuck up at times.

Mother: Daphne
Type of parent: worrying mother
Occupation: Lawyer

Robbie has a stiff relationship with his mom, he sometimes views her as a little too worrying and hates it when she tells him to turn it down with the sports

Robbie has a stiff relationship with his mom, he sometimes views her as a little too worrying and hates it when she tells him to turn it down with the sports. He sees all the spa days and family time together a bit..awkward, since he doesn't know crap about spa days, but he's grateful that his mom tries to reach out. However he does wish he could be more responsible like his mom at times and does wish it when he was just a little kid and he could hang around with her more easier then now.

Benjamin and Robbie are mega BFF's, despite all the times when Benjamin has had to clean up after him or apologise for the damage he's caused through some sport stunt gone wrong the two are close and are complete bros.

Special:

-Robbie cannot handle the day without his caffeine, gotta have that coffee extra hot in the mornings.

-Robbie has a thing for fit girls.

-Robbie can swim so fast that in the water that when he moves his tail from side to side ha can create small yet powerful waves.

-Robbie is very much a jock and is always challenging other boys to see who is the best, he has yet to best Cooper at anything and he is constantly pestering him to see who is better in the water, Robbie starts off all confident only to have his entire hopes crushed as Cooper swims past him like a torpedo.

-Despite acting quite full of himself when playing sport he is actually very supportive of other players and is a very good leader when he puts his head to it.

-Don't he fooled, although Robbie is a sport boy at heart he is just as intelligent as his mother and gets amazing grades and scores on tests, but not as good as Benjamin.