Juliet.

Juliet/Amaris/Pip/Adrien/Velvet/Ripper/Basil/Coal/Mako-Me

Fitch/Marx/Adina/Castello- Vivziepop

Promised myself no more Zoophobia next gens since I have enough already, but fug it alright!! Her design had been laying around in my head for aaaaagggeesss and I HAD to draw her!! Anyways, enjoy!!

(The body position was referenced from various drawings with different feminine bodies in it so that I could get her body shape right)

Name: Juliet Abilities: can turn into a dragon, is able to sense negative feelings and desires, making pretty shapes with her fireSpecies: dragon Nicknames: Juju (by Amaris) Age: 16 Parents: Marx (adoptive farther), Fitch (biological farther), Adi...

Name: Juliet
Abilities: can turn into a dragon, is able to sense negative feelings and desires, making pretty shapes with her fire
Species: dragon
Nicknames: Juju (by Amaris)
Age: 16
Parents: Marx (adoptive farther), Fitch (biological farther), Adina (biological mother)
Likes: singing, jumpers, doing charity work, theatre productions, dancing, ballet, fashion, reading
Voice:

General bio:
Juliet is headstrong, kind, considerate young lady with a skill for leadership. She has seemingly endless patience and can handle many different kind of aggravating people with just calm and well placed words. She has a somewhat more aristocratic and majestic life style and has studied into music, poetry and dance. She is very charitable and optimistic, always organising or attending events to help those in need and donating what she can.

Thanks to her farther who gave her a very good uprising Juliet is very wise and is full of knowledge. She works as a model and part time dance instructor for the preforms at the studio, due to her fame she is very well known and even has competition of becoming more famous then Celestina!! Who she had the utter delight of meeting when she was out on a modelling project in Safe Haven.

For some reason, as she began to get older, Juliet developed the sense to know others hidden desires and feelings, what they kept hidden under their mask. Julie isn't sure how she gained this ability or wether it may somehow be connected to whomever her biological parents may have been, but this little secret power comes in very handy when you work in a studio owned by the fearless don, Castello.

Relationships:

Farther: Marx
Type of parent: worrying/loving farther
Occupation: Castello's PA

Farther: Marx Type of parent: worrying/loving farther Occupation: Castello's PA