part 23

Hello everyone am here with the update .

Thanks to everyone those who voted for last part .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

Happy reading .

###########################################

Precapmukthi's outburst on nandini

Manik pov – these elders , these people are cheat , they are here to harm my nandini , I heard them talking to nandini , that after they kill me , how ther are gonna torture her and use her blood to make the rogue king stronger , and my nandini I cant let her die just because of me , all this is because of me , if she was not fated to me , then I don't think this all would have happened ,but when I am only the root of all problems to her , then I will only become her shining amour to protect her , no matter how much she hates or she wants to kill me ,I will love her only , my wolf and nandini's wolf are already connected , these days they were never talking to us ,and now when my wolf told me about this , I was furious with him .i cant drag nandini in all this shit of mine because I don't want nandini to die by my grand father , I have seen him , how mercilessly he has killed the omega who were mated to alphas ,here am running from past 3 hours but still I could not find any safe place , I have asked my wolf not to inform nandini , I don't want her to know the truth , I want her to be happy in her world , with her children.

Finally after 10 hours of running , manik reaches near to a waterfall , wher he goes towards a cave , he gets inside and drinks some water as he was very tired due to continuous running .

Madhyam pov – nandini after she has knew the truth , she has asked all the guards to go in search of manik , I hope the elders kill him as soon as possible , before they reach him , nandini has locked herself in the room with her children .but this Sharon she , I don't know what is wrong with this bitch , I mean she is sticking to me like a glue , I was going to nandini's room but then I remembered that she didn't have any food from morning , I will go and get some food from her .

Then I sprinted to kitchen to make some food for her and children .

FAR FROM THE LUNAR PACK (ROUGE KING AREA)

The elders enter

Veronica happily – see king they have come , where is manik ?

The rouge king was sitting in dark ,his legs and hands were only visible , and his cigar

King says- but where is manik ?i need to kill him alive ,so that I can make myself more stronger .

Veronica – yes where is he ?

The elders those who have reached their hung their head in disappointment and says – h hehheh

Veronica angrily – what he ?

Elders – he escaped .

Veronica angrily – what did you say ?

Elders – he escaped , we were careful , but don't know how ?

Veronica in anger kills all of them , making their blood fall on her face .

King – control your anger , or else you will loose everything , like how I lost my son .

Veronica – yes your right , all these years I was in that stupid pack , using that fake bond mate ,and a fake mate , I cant let everything loose now .

King nods his head in approval .

Veronica – but now what will we do ?

King – target his mate , he will be easily targeted then

Veronica smiles evily – yes you are right ,I will ask Sharon to do this

King nods his head and moves away

Veronica pov – I have to be careful from him , he is very dangerous , he can go to any extent to kill manik and nandini to become more strong .even he can try to kill me .

King pov – after I get caught of manik and nandni , I will surely kill this annoying bitch veronica.

LUNAR PACK

Nandini's room

Nandini pov – I need to find manik now , till I find him , I cant even breathe in properly, I will beg for his forgiveness , I have a plan but am not sure how much of its is going to be successful , but I will risk my life for my mate , the same way he did for me .

##########################

DONE WITH THE UPDATE GUYS , HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT .

IF YOU LIKE IT THEN PLEASE DO VOTE AND SHRE YOR VIEWS IN THE COMMENT BOX, SILENT READERS PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT .

THIS CHAPPY IS SMALL I KNOW , BUT THE RESPONSE IN LAST CHAPPY WAS NOT UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS .

I GIVE REGULAR UPDATES OF ALL MY STORIES GUYS . I THINK THOSE WHO AGRRE WITH ME PLEASE DO TELL ME , I UPDATE EVERY BOOK OF MINE .

THEN WHEN IT COMES TO VOTE SILENT RAAEDERS DON'T VOTE , THEYE JUST HELP IN INCREASING THE VIEWS BUT NOT THE VOTES ,AND GUYS HERE MY HAND IS BURNED WHILE PERFORMING POOJA , BUT STILL I WROTE HIS CHAPPY BECAUSE I PROMISED THAT I WILL UPDATE BY TONINGHT , AND I DID IT , I DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE BURN , PAIN I FELT WHILE WRITING .AND THIS TIME I WONT UPDATE TILL I GET SATISFACTORY RESPONSE FROM YOU PEOPLE .

SORRY IF HURT ANYONE , BUT I HAD TO TELL THIS .

HAPPY BATHUKAMMA TO ALL THE SOUTH INDIAN READERS AND OTHERS ALSO .

FEW WORDS FOR MANIK ?

FEW WORDS FOR NANDINI ?

WHAT HAS NANDINI PLANNED TO FIND MANIK ?

###########################

Next update only on completion of 100 votes and 50 comments AND AM HELL HELL SEROIUS

Till then everyone

Take care ,

Love you all ,

Bye .