part 25

Hello everyone am here with the update .

Thanks to everyone those who all voted for last part .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes .

Happy reading .

##########

Precap –manik disclosing his past

Nandini – manik I cant forgive you , but for present I will try to be friends with you .i know its difficult for you to understand , but still I need to adjust , I hope you understand what I mean

Manik – why ?

Nandini – manik I don't think I should explain it to you when you dint think about me and took decisions I didnt raise my voice and at this point am telling you and taking my decision so what so wrong atleast am not being selfish like you .

Manik sighs – you are right , am sorry

Nandini – where can we find your grandfather ?

Manik – I will tell you later first  you feed your children , I think they are hungry and shows nandini , her devil children opening the packets of cookies .

Nandini – no you wont be eating junk food now and snatches the packet from them , making them sad and looking at her eyes with those adorable pouts

Manik – give it to them one bite wont harm them

Nandini –and next day morning they would be groaning in pain due to stomach ache, I know what is better for my children .

Manik gets hurt hearing her words but he didn't mean to go against her , how would he know about all this when his own childhood was snatched from him.

Manik – am sorry ,and he lies down on the ground facing his back to them , and tears were flowing from his eyes.

Nandini the realises what blunder did she commit ? but it was late , she wanted to go and apologize, but the twins were hungry , her wolf was nudging her to go to her mate after she feeds the children . nandini listens to her wolf for the first time in her life and feeds the children and makes them sleep on her lap only .

Nandini whispers slowly – manik

Manik who hears her and wipes his eyes and turns to her see her looking at him guiltly

Manik – what happened ?

Nandini- can you please take the blankets from my bag or else they will catch cold .

Manik opens the bag and finds the blanket , but finds his pairs of clothes also in it , he removes them along with the blanket .

Nandini takes the blanket and lays them down and covers them ,and looks at manik , who was holding his shirts in his hand and looking at her with questions in his yes

Nandini sighs – I knew that you were innocent and I planned each and everything , when I find you would need all this so I was carrying all this .

Manik blankly – thanks and turns his head and tries to sleep .

Nandni goes and shakes him

Manik – what?

Nandini – am sorry

Manik – for what ?for breaking my hope or choosing madhyam over me , I know am such a useless that you will choose him over me , leave me nandini please