How my morning went.

AUTHORS NOTES

I'm back guys! Sorry I have been on hiatus for a while... School is eww. I really hope you liked this chapter, I put all my effort into it! ^.^

Shout out to Melanie (who is actually my REAL best friend irl) iluuu.

Well yeah yeah i'm back, I'll try to update more frequently and stuff. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please comment! It really encoureges my writing. Thank you guys!

-Dashlovesshy

-----

      I make my way down the stairs, to where my mother has left me breakfast. Most mornings she had to leave before I wake up because of her job and all. We live in this little condo that has 6 floors, the outer of the building was painted an almost mustard yellow, outlined with orange, and tangerine stripes. My mother and I lived on the 3rd floor, and we rented a one bed, one bath apartment.

     It was a small little place, but we didn't really need a huge place. My parents are divorced, so again, we really do not need a huge palace. When my parents divorced, I mean, it's hard to really explain it. I didn't really care all that much like people would expect you to. It never made me cry, or feel empty inside or make me mad at the world, or anything like that. It was just... I sorta felt like it was all going to happen already... and I knew I couldn't stop it. So I guess I just let it happen? I don't know, it's way too early for this. Whatever.

     I enter our miniature kitchen and see small pancakes that are still steaming hot. She must have left only a few minutes ago. I glance behind to check the time on the microwave, 7:47. Hmm... I mumbled to myself. "I'll call Melanie and ask if she could pick me up... I don't want to go on the bus today." I sighed, and took out a fork from the cabinet along with the maple syrup for my pancakes. I also open the refigerator and take out some salted butter and with a butter knife I also got from my cabinet I spread some in between each pancake (there were 3). I do the same with the syrup.

-----

     I check the time again, and see it's 7:59. I look for my phone, and once I find it I put in my code and call Melanie. While waiting for her to answer I open my closet door and look for something to wear. I decide on a simple black t-shirt and grey pajama jeans. By the way, I realize you guys don't care about my life, since you are the ones that ended it, but you should at LEAST know what my home life was like other than my school life. Or are you really that cold hearted? You probably are, but hey guess what, do you think I give a crap about you? For some of you yes, I did give a crap, hell I even gave a fuck for some of you. I cared but nah, you don't really.

     Anyway, moving on before I go into a whole rant about stuff you don't care about. The phone stopped ringing and I heard a half-sleep half-awake voice groan a hello. "Mela?" "Oh, Hi Clara" We had nicknames for each other, for she was my best friend.

      "You think you can pick me up this morning? If it's no trouble. I reaaaaally don't wanna go on the bus today." I stretched out the a in really for emphasis.

     "Sure Cla, i'm leaving right now, i'll call you when to come down." There was a slight annoyance in her voice, but that's probably because she didn't want to go to school like me.

     "Alright, thanks Mels, i'll see you then. Bye"

     "Bye." Then she hung up. I decided to text my mom that i'm in the bus and on my way to school, not bothering to tell her i'm going to Melanie. She replied with an okay.

     I didn't really know how to pass the time so I just sat there and paced around the house, checked my bookbag and tried to recall if I had any missing homework. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

      I had long brown curly hair with bright brown eyes, almost hazel. My forehead was basically a small pimple field where everything is scattered. I noticed I still had my glasses on and decided to put on my contacts. I quickly wash my hands and put on my contacts, washing my case and putting it back in a small cabinet where it was being kept. I sighed when I heard the song Cheater Cheater Best Friend Eater by Never Shout Never. I answered the phone quickly, "I'm coming down."

     "Okay, i'm here. Bye."  She hung up hurriedly.

     I slung my bookbag over my shoulders, grabbed the keys from the tabletop, and hurried out the door. I lock the door, and rush down the stairs and leave the building. I see Melanie's car and rush towards it. She owned a white 2014 Jeep Cherokee customized with platinum rims. It was pretty sweet. In case I didn't mention, Melanie and I are both in 10th grade and both go to the same school. We go to Palmer's IB High School. I enter the car, and sit shotgun.

     "Yo, what's up?"

    "Can't I just skip school today I really do not want to go to Ms. Velma's class. It's so stressful and I can barley understand half of what she says." She hung her head low, but then raised it again and drove towards school.

     "Hey, I wish I could skip too but we have too go to school, or else we won't have a "good future." I did the quotation marks with my hands and I heard a small giggle.

     "Yeah, you're right. We won't be able to "go on to the next grade" if we fail her class. "You vwill die alone and you vwon't get a good education and vwon't be a vworking memver of society." She mimicked her and we both laughed. We approached the school and Melanie searched for a parking space.

     "Damn it, we should have came a bit earlier, then maybe we could have at least found a spot." I heard Melanie mumble to herself. She sighed and then beamed when she found a parking space. "Yes! It's near the enterance and everything!" She hurried to get the parking space, and parked. We got out and headed toward the enterance...

---