The Fantastic Start of Homeroom

Time:9:12

Alinsan and I walked back to homeroom, purposely taking the long route to class.

"You sure it's okay Clara-san?" She pouted.

"I'm pretty sure it's fine Ali-san." I smirked. "It's not like she can hurt me any more than she already has..." I mumble to myself, keeping a smile on my face. I think she pretended not to notice, because she frowned but quickly regained her quirky, bubbly attitude.

"If you say so! Just tell me if you need someone to throw the punches" She winked, cracking her knuckles aggressively. Unfortunately she was a bit too aggressive and started to scream when she cracked a knuckle too hard.

"AHHH THIS HURTS TOO MUCH." She said in a whimpering tone. Being the bestest friend I am, I laugh at her, and her failure to be aggressive and scary.

"BITCH DON'T LAUGH AT ME" She then proceed to punching my arm, and let me tell you. She packs a mean punch. I flinched.

"AHHH, MOTHERFUCK YOU BROKE MY ARM" I "cried out in agony". That's when we heard the late bell ring. By this time, we were down the hall of the first building next to the stairwell. We both went up cautiously, being "wounded".

Something most people don't know about me is the fact I love to Larp and Roleplay, along with acting and cosplaying. It was a mere hobby though, so I wouldn't say it plays a significant part in my story or anything. Once we finally made it upstairs, we saw a line of students lined up against the wall next to our homeroom.

"Miss Delga still isn't here, not much of a surprise." She was almost never on time. Sometimes she would only be a few minutes late. Other times, we're lucky enough if she comes at the end of homeroom. She was a very annoying, extremely short-tempered, not to mention short, spanish teacher. If there was anything good about her, it was the fact that when teaching her students, she often strays away from the topic at hand and continues to talk about her life in Madrid.

Out of the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of Emilia entering her homeroom.

 Emilia is a freshman here, whom I immediately befriended. We both share a strong interest in anime and dragons, among other things. Enough about her though, and back into homeroom.

It wasn't anything out of the norm. Miss Delga just yelled at us because we were talking too loudly, then held us back because she hadn't taken attendance yet. It was still a pretty shit start. Today she was wearing a short beige dress, with fishnet stockings and black medium heeled boots. She had her glasses on and wore a what seemed to be a wool sweater. By now it was 9:30 and the bell had rung.

"Ai! Se me olvido dar esto a ustedes! Wait!" (Translation: Oh my! Wait! I forgot to give this to you guys!) Everyone had left the room before she could have handed out the flyers. It happened every morning. We were always relieved when there was a substitute.

Oh, I forgot to mention, most of the people in my homeroom are mostly swag fags, other than Allinsan and a really nice asian girl we called Gabby. There were a group of hipsters that always sat in the left side of the room, while me, Allinsan and gabby sat in the right or near the middle. It's where the door is nearest. My first class of the day was Personal Fitness which I only had one friend in. Here we have 8 periods, my first period was personal fitness. It was such a bloody bore honestly, it usually went by fast. However, this morning felt so dragged on I felt it was almost impossible to keep my eyes open.

"Clarissa." Mr. Truiz looked right at me and my tired eyes. If I didn't know better, I would have thought he was staring into my soul. He probably wouldn't have seen anything though, only darkness.