chapter 4

Emily's p.o.v
I still felt very uncomfortable I wanted to ignore it but something made me feel like if it was Hunter.

As much as I didnt want to believe it I knew it was true.

I know he's after me . I know he will always be one step ahead .No matter how much I deny it.

*flashback*

I woke up feeling Hunter's arm around my waist I tried removing his hand.

I was still mad at him. He hit me yesterday he thought I was flirting with Ashton which could not be true.

I see Ashton as an older brother.I could still feel his fist punch my left  cheek.

But then again I'm use to it. I'm pretty sure there's another bruise as well as the other hundreds.

I felt his hand move from my waist . I decided to fake sleep. I didn't want to see his face or even talk to him.

I felt him breathing on my neck he kissed it lightly causing me to whimper . I'm still afraid of him.

He kidnapped me 4 months ago and ripped me from my family and friends .

He lightly touched my cheek and said"I know you're awake princess I want to see your beautiful Ocean blue eyes"

I stayed still . I didnt want to look at him .

"come on kitten it's not that hard just open your eyes "

I felt him nibble on my ear. I whimpered. He softly whispered in an angry tone"open your eyes I'm pretty sure you don't want to make  me mad again.unless you want me to punish you"

I opened my eyes not wanting to make him any angrier.I saw him calm down and look deep into my eyes.
As usual he had a big smirk on his lips . "was that so hard princess?" he asked."its hard to look at someone when they abuse you all the time ."I snapped back.

He grabbed me and pinned me to the bedframe and replied with"Lose the attitude I can do whatever the hell I want with you . you're mine don't forget that."

I whimpered his nails were digging into my skin.  "Do you understand babe you're mine . "

I didn't reply in looked down when he still had my hand pinned with my hand and gripped my jaw with his other. "I asked you a question."

I nodded my  wrists were sore from his grip . "Use your words babe" he said while stroking my bottom lip with his thumb.

"II-I understand " I stuttered

I guess I have to accept my new life.

*flash back over*

I shivered at the flashback .I remember what it felt like being miserable and wanting to die.

I really don't want to see him again in my life.