chapter8

Emily's p.o.v

I woke up and looked around the room.I realized I wasn't in my house nor was I in my own bedroom.

I felt something heavy on my waist and saw a tattooed arm and realized that Hunter kidnapped me.

I started to panic I tried moving out of his grasp .I gave up knowing he would not budge . Not only will I not be able to escape but I also left my pocket knife and taser at home.

I was trapped with him again. I felt his arm shift and his breath was closer to my neck."Good morning babe ,don't you miss waking up like this". I could hear by the tone of his voice that he was smirking.

I refused to look at him . I didn't even reply.I felt him kiss my cheek saying "come on babe dont be rude say good morning back I want to hear your soft voice .I haven't heard it since you managed to get me in jail."

I whimpered not wanting to say anything. I felt super uncomfortable.I knew he would be mad but I honestly didnt care anymore.

Hunter's p.o.v

I was starting to get annoyed with her ignoring me and not even looking at me.But I knew one thing I could use to make her talk.

I leaned in her ear and whispered "Either you reply and look at me right now or I send my men to kill your precious mother."

She turned her head to face me slowly opening her blue eyes and she stuttered"G-g-good m-m-morning".

I loved seeing her scared but I also just wanted her to love me.

I smirked and sat up and I asked her "was that so hard . it didn't seem so hard when you sent me away" she replied with "I would do anything to leave you"

Those 7 words rose up my anger . I clenched my jaw and pinned her to my bed and harshly said "you're mine wether you like it or not. just remember who's in charge babe . this is your first day back and I don't want to punish you right now ." I roughly kissed her and let my tounge explore her mouth.

I let her go and told her to go take a shower and get dressed I left the room and made my way to the kitchen to make us breakfast.