Part 1/5

Fumiko's POV

I'm inside the limo crying my heart out. Seijuro and I had a fight. It's about how I'm helping Seirin and how he treated them.

💟FLASH BACK💟
Seijuro found out that I've been helping Seirin with their basket ball training and helping them improve. So now, he's dragging me to Rakuzan's locker room at the court where we will be playing. He's holding my wrist really tightly, it hurts. "Seijuro, that hurts" I say in my usual soft voice as I stumble and fell on the floor, Seijuro, looking down on me,

but with a hint of pain, besides I really don't like yelling because it will damage my voice that will affect my singing

but with a hint of pain, besides I really don't like yelling because it will damage my voice that will affect my singing. Seijuro just stared at me, I can tell that he's very angry "you deserve that. Now tell me, why are you helping them improve their skills, instead of helping our team get stronger and improve their skills? I'm very disapointed in you" he said in his monotone voice with a hint of anger. "I just..." "you just what?" I stopped and think for a moment 'Taiga managed to disobey Seijuro by not leaving when Seijuro ordered him to. Disobeying Seijuro takes guts. I really admire him. If he can stand up and talk back to Seijuro, I can too... Wait...he won't take me seriously, my voice is too soft. Yes, my voice is cute and all but it's too soft and cute to take seriously... In order for him to understand me... I...have to...*gulp* raise my voice...loud enough...for him to understand my sadness of what has become of him... I don't like raising my voice nor yelling for two reasons, 1 is because it's unlady like and 2 because it might damage my voice that will affect my singing. My mother and father will kill me if i damage my voice. They want me to become a singer one day... But if raising my voice will get his attention, then fine I'll raise my voice, yell if I have to' I thought to myself' "Well? What's your excuse? Tell me!" He said as he was getting impatient. I took that opportunity to speak.

"So what if I'm helping them?!" I yelled. Seijuro didn't take that lightly

"Did you just talk back to me?" demanding an answer. 'He's really angry now. But I can't stop now'

"So?! What if I did?!"

"Fumiko, Why are you yelling? You know perfectly well that that's unlady like and yelling will damage your voice"

"Who cares?!"

"Fumiko! What has gotten into you?!"

"Oh so you just expect me to apologize to you just because I disobeyed you?!"

"Fumiko, I'm not liking this side of you. We'll continue this conversation after our game with shutoku. Now make yourself useful and gather data or something and think about what you've said, I'm gonna make sure you'll regret talking to me like that" He turned away from me. When he was about to walk away I gave him my answer.

"!...No"

"No?" He turned back to face me, not liking my answer, he walked getting near me. "You dare disobey me?"

"Yes I'm disobeying you! You got a problem with that?!" Doesn't he care for me? He doesn't even care about how I'm feeling.

"Fumiko Yamamoto, I command you to obey me!" 'No Seijuro, I command you to listen to me'

"Is that what you think of me?! Someone who just follow your orders, like some kind of slave?!"

"!..."

"You can't just command me! I'm not your data collecting and play making slave!"

"Fumiko, I can't let my fiance have a rebelious side. So just obey me!"

'He's so cold. Why can't he understand what I'm feeling. Or maybe, h-he just doesn't care... He just doesn't care about what I'm feeling... Seijuro. He used to call me Fumi but now, he just call me Fumiko'

Before I knew it, tears started to fall down my cheeks. Seijuro noticed and was slightly taken aback because of my sudden tears, but quikly recovered.

"Why are you crying" he asked with his usual monotone voice.

Ever since his one on one with Atsushi, every word that came from his mouth have been cold, not a single emotion in them.

'Fiance? How could he just say that suddenly. He hasn't done a single thing to make me feel like I'm his fiance. It's just a fixed marriage by our parents when we were young. So he can't just say that. But I was happy that we were betrothed, because I really do like him... Seijuro... I hate you'

"Fiance?! More like Affiance!... We've known each other since we were kids. After all this years I thought you cared for me! I thought you love me! I was such a fool to fall for you! You're not the Seijuro I met! You're not the Seijuro that I love!"

"!..."

"You've been acting cold! You've changed!"

"!..."

"Let's cancel our engagement" the words that I never want to say burst out. I didn't take it back though. Tears still falling down my face.

"! What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I want to marry someone who'll always cherish me, someone who cares fo me, someone who cares for my feelings, someone who respects me, someone who understands me, someone who'll make me happy, someone...who'll love me... The qualities you once have!"

"!...Fumiko I-"

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE!"

"!!!"

I ran out of the locker room as soon as I said the final blow. Luckily the audience hasen't arrived yet, because if they're here it will be a big crowd. Being the heiress of the second most powerful company sucks sometimes. Only the teams that are playing are there except Rakuzan, because the others haven't arrived yet. The only teams their are Shutoku, Kaijo and Seirin, and they saw me crying. They wanted to chase after but the bleachers are soon filling up with people who came to watch and the announcer arrived as well so they couldn't chase after you. I ran outside where my limo is parked. My driver opened the door for me. "Where would you like to go young miss?" "To the hotel" "ofcourse" (A/N: Yes, they are staying at a five star hotel with the whole Rakuzan Basketball team. Why? Because those guys are from Kyoto, remember?😊)

💟END OF FLASH BACK💟