Part 2/5

While driving to the hotel. I figured to just use my drone to watch the game in secret.

AKASHI'S POV

Fumiko started crying 'Fumiko' . I know perfectly well that it's my fault that she's crying. She said to cancel our engagement, It hurts when she said that, but I kept on listening. Her beautiful face is covered in tears. I kept quiet and let her finish. Every word that she said is shocking and most of all painful. Once she said the fina l blow, I was taken aback. I was going to chase after her, but the other me stopped me saying 'let her be for now' and took over. The announcer announced that it's time for the Shutoku and Rakuzan match. "I'll win this, Akashi... I'll win this for Fumi" "Why is that , Shintaro?" "I saw Fumi, crying. And I know that you are the reason." "Why do you care?" "She's like a little sister to me. I'll protect her feelings just like any big brother would". After our little conversation, our match began.

(TIMESKIP)
The first half was over. Me and my teamates are walking back to our locker room, when, two boys stood before me, Tetsuya and his new light, Kagami Taiga.

"Hi. It's been a while since the opening ceremony, Tetsuya" I greeted.
"Hai, Akashi-kun" he replied

JUNPEI'S POV

'This is Rakuzan and Akashi Seijuro. He indeed has a different aura.'

KAGAMI'S POV
While Midorima's team and Akashi's team are on break, our team and Kise's team are gonna do some warm ups. The others told us about Fumi, and I know for a fact that Akashi is the reason. I don't know about the others but Fumi is like a sister to me.

She always helps us with practice and other stuff. Akashi's team is leaving the court. "Hi. It's been a while since the opening ceremony, Tetsuya" '😓 That snob, he didn't even spare me a glance😤' "Hai, Akashi-kun" Tetsuya replied. I confronted Akashi, me looking down on him, since I'm taller.

"Hey. You sure haven't forgotten about me" I glared "You pulled a sick move back then". I continued "Kise and you... I'll crush both of you! And you better apologize to Fumi. I heard she cried because of you. What did you do to her?!" He maintained his calm and spoke to me "Ofcourse I remember you, Kagami Taiga. But I'll give you a warning" 'What's up with him? He really has a weird aura' He's staring at me.

He put his hand on my shoulder as he speak "Only those who serve me are allowed to look me in the eye as I speak"

He continued "I don't allow anyone who opposes me to look down on me. And as for Fumikp, she's none of your business nor any of our problems as for I'm her fiance". He's pushing me down.

"Lower your head"

'That wasn't strength... What did he just...?!'

"Kagami!" the captain yelled worriedly as the others stared, shocked. "Kagami-kun!" Tetsuya, kneeling down next to me.

Akashi continued

"You too, Tetsuya. You better be prepared if you're planing to fight me"

The one who discovered your talent is me. You'll come to realize what that means" He finishes, he walked away, us still frozen in shock 'How can Fumiko put up with this guy?"

AKASHI'S POV
'Fumiko, you better be in your hotel room. If you're not there, you're gonna get it'

(TIMESKIP)
The game of Rakuzan vs Shutoku is now over. Me and my teamates sat with the crowd to watch the Seirin vs Kaijo game.

(TIMESKIP) (SORRY)
It's over. Seirin won 'Well, I guess we'll see each other in the finals, Tetsuya. Now I have to find the trouble maker and talk to her'