Part 5/5

Fumiko's POV
I blushed hard 'How did he know?' I recovered and asked, still looking in the night sky, waiting for the fireworks. "Then?"

"Hmm?"

I looked at him, my hand on the railing the other, clenched into a fist and placed on my chest, my hair swaying in the night breeze

"Ever since you got here, you kept calling me Fumiko. Then, is it true? That your back to your true self? Because I felt like you're back once I saw you play at the fourth quarter of the game"

He nodded and walk closer to me "Do you forgive me?" he asked, smiling. I blushed slightly

"I guess. If you promise you'll never change for the worse again" I said as tears began to form in my eyes and fall down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears as he answer me, smiling, the heart melting smile that i fell inlove with "Promise".

I hugged him. Since I'm short my face is on his chest. When we released each other from the hug, we stared at the night sky seing that the fireworks already begun. Seijuro looked at me and spoke "I love you (y/n)"

"Same here, Seijuro". Before I knew it, I felt something soft on my lips, I and realized that Seijuro is kissing me. I'm blushing again 'My f-f-f-first k-k-k-kiss. S-Seijuro is my first kiss' I didn't kiss back because I was frozen shocked, I just stared at him.

Once he pulled away he wispered something in my ear "It's official. You're still my fiance".

Coming back to reality, I just gave him a closed eye smile, and he took that as a 'yes'. 'Seijuro'.

We stared back at the sky watching the fireworks. I'm happy, because Seijuro is... Well he's............'He's Back'