The Battle for Manhattan Part Two

Song of the Chapter

Brother ~ Kodaline  (Unreal Song. Thought of Garrus and Shepard from Mass Effect.) 

Quote of the Chapter 

When everything goes to hell, the people who stand beside you with out flinching... They are your family. ~ Jim Butcher. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The three brothers stared at the familiar scarred face man in front of them unable to move from the shock of seeing their fallen brother back in the flesh again. Until the youngest moved, in fact he moved so fast that no one knew what happened until Michael's head snapped back as Percy rushed forward even more and enveloped Michael in a hug.

With one hand wrapped around his littlest brother and the other hand on his now bruised jaw, Michael smirked a bit. He took his hand off  of his jaw and motioned his two other brothers to join in which the did. 

The army of Chaos cheered loudly, their triumphant yells echoed off the empty buildings. Michael pushed away and saw the red armoured Noble team member. 

"Come here Britt, you are my sister and I have missed you dearly" Michael said hugging his sister in everything but blood. 

After the let go Michael shot a look to Stephan who nodded and the ground below Michael rose up giving everyone in the army a chance to look at their Prince. 

"Soldiers! We are not here to conquer this planet we are here to take it from the corruption of tyrannical gods! These gods have abused their power for to long, I know many of you might seem hesitant when fighting these children but they cast their fate with the gods they chose to protect. Show no one any mercy unless they beg for it, if they drop their weapons and surrender I want to personally see them and me alone. Chaos has joined the realm of the Faded and has joined my mother in the afterlife. I have come back as Chaos's heir and new ruler of Genesis to usher in a new age of peace the universe has never seen before. After this war those remaining will be asked one wish and I shall grant it, my gift to you for your sacrifice. Those lost shall join the realm of the Faded immediately with all your past sins overlooked." Michael yelled. 

The troops screamed louder as Michael was lowered to the ground. He received multiple pats on the back as he walked back to his team when he noticed the three new troops in Noble armour. 

"Hello I am Michael, leader of Noble team. You are?" Michael introduced himself. The three new recruits dropped into a kneel as they all heard he was now the king. 

"Oh for fuck sake don't bow, you are part of Noble team which means you are like a family to me." Michael said grinning as he pulled the three boys up. 

"I am Will Solace son of Apollo." 

I am Connor Stoll and he is my brother Travis sons of Hermes." Connor said pointing to his brother. 

Michael looked over to Zoe. "Alright, next time we leave out who are fathers are and just say your code name and real name if they are a friendly." 

"But Michael we didn't get a codename." Will informed him. 

"Alright easy fix. Will your code name will be Arrow.  Travis you will be known as Dagger and Connor you will be known as Shadow." Michael said the three mentioned smiled with glee. Before any one had a chance to talk he gave  shrill whistle. A hellhound howl echoed through the night after that a dragon roar. 

Stephan and Fate smiled hugely as they recognized the two animals. Suddenly out of the shadows a massive hell hound appeared, and over head a dragon the size of a Boeing 757 appeared over head the dimming sunlight caught his scales showing the blood red scales in all of it's majesty.