k

jihoon woke up tied to a chair, with just a dim light on.

he didn't know here he was, or what he was doing there.

he didn't dare speak, he just listened to how fast his heart was going.

"oh you're awake!"

daehwi exclaimed coming down the stairs.

"daehwi? w-w-what am i doing here."

jihoon asked him, his voice wavering a bit.

"awe, you sound scared. oh well, you should be. welcome to the basement of my home! my mom is living in america currently, so absolutely nobody is here."

daehwi said with a smile.

"why am i here?"

"because, i wanted to talk to you."

daehwi said walking closer to jihoon now.

"you couldn't have just found me on campus?"

"nope! anyways you have two options? ready to hear them? ok! option number one, you leave this school, country and change your phone number and pretend like you've never met jinyoung before. option number two, i murder you."

daehwi said that all with a smile until the last part.

"w-what? why can't i talk to jinyoung? and why do you want to murder me?"

daehwi walked closer to jihoon now. once close enough he lifted his chin to look up at him more.

"because, jinyoung is my boyfriend. not yours. i've been best friends with him for years and only just started dating him two years ago. you've been here for two months and are already acting with a couple. now listen up, i can let you off with a warning right now. but you cannot tell anything to jinyoung. clear? but here's what needs to be done. do not speak to jinyoung. do not interact in anyway and just....don't look at him. you understand me?"

"understood."

but daehwi can't let him go just like that, he made sure that when jihoon left, he'd at least leave with a black eye.