Chapter 21: Redeemed

Yasuo POV
   I felt her life force escape beyond my grasp. I was losing her. The hand on my shoulder pushed down. I gave Janna a quick kiss before turning around to see who it was.
   Her figure was ghostly, her eyes were more calm, the lust in those eyes had disappeared. She was back.
   "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT?"
I yelled with all my hatred. She recoiled in surprise.
   "My spirit is lost, unable to forge a new path." she whispered.
   "Ahh, so you want me to take you back, huh?" I said bitterly, "my heart can't be broken anymore. I-I think I'm done."
   "I do not want your love, but your forgiveness, there is something I must do." Riven explained calmly.
   I watch her float over to a black garbage bag which held the stuff of human Riven. She opened the bag, revealing a bottle of ashes, some clothes, a sword, and a small brown pouch.
   She gasped for a second. "Thank you," I watched in silence as I saw tears roll down the ghost's face.
   Riven picked up a purple item from the pouch.
   "A gemstone," she said plainly.
   She placed the gemstone on Janna's heart, mumbling somthing I couldn't understand before the gemstone released a bright light consuming Janna's body. I shielded my eyes from the light. She was all cleaned up, I felt her presence. The calming presence of Janna.
Janna POV
  My eyes suddenly snap open, all I remember was drowning in my own blood. Yasuo held me close to him, breathing hard into my hair.
   "Thank you, I forgive you, Riven," Yasuo shouted.
   I watched as the spirit ascended and then she changed. Like an angel, she glided away to the afterlife.
   "My spirit has found its way home, I am grateful , and goodbye," I could hear the joy in her voice, and just like that, Riven's presence was gone.
   I felt like I had not been with Yasuo for years, all I wanted was him. I get up, and tackle Yasuo down onto the bed. Taking advantage of his shock, I smothered him in kisses, before being pushed and pulled back into his body.
   We slept holding each other, which was already a good enough Christmas present.
                    The Next Night
   Janna POV
   The day pasted by in a flash, I couldn't get enough of Yasuo. We sat in my room in sleep wear, before I realized. I hadn't given Yasuo my present.
    "Merry Christmas, Janna," Yasuo interrupted my thoughts.
   He handed me a light blue scarf, I squealed in delight. I drew it close rubbing it against my face. So soft.
  "Thanks, I got you 2 gifts," I handed him a tea set. His eyes widend like a excited 7 year old. Yasuo leanned forward proposing his lips for kiss.
   I engaged in his request, I missed his lips, every moment I wanted them, I held him tight, not wanting thks moment to end. I looked at him mesmerized with him. One could almost say I was addicted to him.
   "One is-" He began.
    I took the short time frame, grabbing Yasuo, I floated us to the centre of the room. Holding his head, I released my wind energy, causing a minature storm to form in the room. I called it Monsoon.
   I held Yasuo close, holding him in for a long delightful smooch, as the wind tore away. I was careful to ruin my room, and focused the storm on us. The power gusts of wind, tore away at our clothes, I saw Yasuo's shocked expression, as we floated in the middle of the room naked.