Why Did I Help Them?

So I decided to update again so yay.

ANNAS P.O.V

I felt so bad for doing this Nikita but they were making me. they wanted to ruin her again.

I ran my fingers through my auburn hair. I have to stopped this now he doesn't deserve this all over again I wa the only one who knew about her past apart from the people invoked and I think maddi but she dosent deserve thus again.

That is it I am stopping this now!

I run down my stairs of my apartment and I to the kitchen to grab my keys. my feet thump on my cold hard ground. I grab my keys off the bench and turn around to put my flats on. I look up at tr clock 11pm. I have to hurry they will find her soon thanks to me.

I run to my front door grab my coat and rush out the door locking it behind me. I speed walk to the elevators and press the down button thousands of times.

"Hurry up!" I shout at the elevator. great now I am going insane. the doors open and I jump inside.

The elevator reaches the lobby in seconds. I dash out of the doors and run through the lobby. by now I am getting weird stares from everyone but I have to hurry time is almost up.

By now my hands are shaking and u am starting to panic what if I am to late what if they hurt like yet did last time.

I reach my car. I unlock it and hop in she is about 10minutes away from me.

15 minutes later and I have just arrived.

I jump out of my car like legit hopped out if my car. and ran to the middle of the street where they were coming to get her.

I search frantically around me and spot a couple of figures n the distance with a car parked behind them.

I run over but I am too late they gave her knocked out and are carrying her.

"STOP!!" I yell I want out of this deal.

" Ahh little Anna what are you doing here?" says Julia .

"I want out I don't want in this deal anymore!" I shout. I am done.

"Ohh but you can't get out you either play along or "

I curt her off " no u want out now leave her alone.!" I say. I won't give up on Nikita.

Before I can protest anymore a cloth is shoved into my mouth an I loose all control.

I wake up to Maddi and Julia's voices. god do I hate those girls.

I look over to where I her them and I can slightly see a small frighten figure. Nikita. no I couldn't save her. I failed.

" Oh but Hun we did have help finding you!" says Julia. no she can't know.

" I am so sorry Nikita thy made me." I say tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Anna why ?!" she speaks she sounds so broken.

" I never wanted I promise this whole thing- I began but was interrupted.

"SHUT-UP!!". Yells maddi making me jump back.

" Maddi, Julia I need you out here!" yells a guy he only sounds like he is 20.

I thought it was only maddi and Julia who were gong I hurt Nikita.

I ehere rustling and metal being dropped.

"WE ARE COMING FUCK JUST HANG ON!!" maddi screams.

I her footsteps comin closer and closer to the room. Nikita looks towards the door and so do I.

A young guy walks with a torch in his hand. he flicks it on an due as right he looks like he is only 20 too.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" he yells.

I hear Nikita gasp I turn my head I looks at her. she knows who he is dosent she.

" W-what are y-you doing here?" she stutters.

Well two uploads in one day woohoo please vote comment and follow me on here and on twitter @ 1D_JANOSKIAN_TC also follow me on insta @cannon_xx Thxs hope ya enjoyed - Britishcharmersxx