Mu Life

I cried in school today because the boy name Francis threw the ball at the parking lot going to he off limit area . Then they didn't even picked up or just even get the ball so I did get it , but when I got it the aids got mad at me just for getting the ball that I didn't throw at the parking lot. So I got really mad and cried but good thing my friends helped me with my problem and told me tips or advice on how to get it over with and to not worry. Some of my friends cheer me up and told me that they were going to beat up Francis for throwing my ball in the off limits area so that kinda made me feel better. But at the same time still disappointed in myself for making them borrow the ball in the first place.

At lunch time I went to a club meeting first half of the lunch time after that I told one of my fiends to ask Casty for a ride to go to a running game this 4:00 because I didn't have a ride and school ended early because it's half day. Time went by fast and the meeting ended. I told my friends to go with me and help find and look for Casty. Once we found her in a classroom in 8th grade one of my friends called out her name entering the classroom. I was so embarrassed to talk to Casty so I stopped and taught for a second , if I don't tell Casty to give me a ride to the game then I joined the team for no reason and at the same time I will not make the team win against other teams, second if I don't tell Casty my mom will yell at me and get mad at me for not getting a ride, and third my mom will not be able to pick me up because she has work until 5:30 in the afternoon so I'll miss the game. So I started to tell my friends that I wanted to talk to Casty so I did I went inside the room , face really red, walked up in front of her and told her that I needed to get ride to go to the game , because she is part of the running team and me and her are both team A .

I was really embarrassed for a second I said that and after I did I heard her said that she can pick me up but she has to tell her mom first so she could know. I was really happy I said that because now I have a ride and plus my parents are not going to get mad at me. After I said that I gladly celebrated with my friends and went to join them play volleyball. Of course I joined them , plus this is the first time since I last played volleyball last summer, I still knew how to play though. So I did joined them and I never knew that it was fun playing volleyball. I was really having fun. After that lunch was over.

After lunch was over I went straight to class , after class I went and rode the bus home. I stayed at home and ate whatever was there in the fridge. I prepared myself for Casty to pick me up so I waited . After 2 hours Casty picked me up and we went straight to the game . I was pretty nervous because I didn't know if I was going to be fast , i was also praying for myself to be fast and make it on time so I did.

After I finished I was so happy and glad that I made it right on time . I was also happy because I got to talk to my friends and have fun. When the game ended we went to the mall to
the mall for my parents to pick me up
, So glad I saw my mom, too. After I got drop up in the mall my family started taking me to the restaurant to eat foods. After that delicious meal I went home and slept because I was so exhausted from everything.

The next day was Saturday and I wanted to prepare myself for Church. I always want to go to church to see my friends and bff's. I want to go to church to learn about God too. After church was done it was time to eat for potluck , while I was eating I was talking to my friends and having fun.

After church was done we decide to go to a hiking with friends and families , so we did. We went and hiked at a hiking place called Asen . While we were waiting for the other people to come I was playing basketball with my friends . I was trying to beat k.l. but I won haha.
I even stole the ball from him a bunch of time. We challenge one vs one and I think I won that game lol. It was fun but it ended real fast.

Then it was the time when we get to go home and not see each other again for the whole week. So it was kinda sad but it's ok. After hiking we went home and ate food for dinner, so we did. It was kinda boring but it was fine. So that's what happened yesterday and today in my life.

AUTHORS SAYING

I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE ALL COMPLAINING THAT MY GRAMMAR SUCKS OR THAT MY STORY TAKES A LONG TIME TO BE PUBLISH. BUT LET ME TELL YOU GUYS ONE THING I NEVER HAVE TIME IN MY LIFE AND IM ALWAYS BUSY , SO THE TIME WHEN I GET TO PUBLISH Something's​ THEN THATS THE TIME WHEN IM NOT BUSY. IM GONNA PUBLISH NEW STORY EVERY 2 TO 3 WEEKS I THINK IF I HAVE TIME

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READERS THAT HAVE BEEN PATIENT TO WAIT FOR MY STORIES THANK YOU!!!

SEE YOU Guys AGAIN THANK YOU!!!