Chapter 19

Beth's POV

"Which one?" Christina asks holding up two different dresses.

"I like that one, it's prettier." I tell her pointing to one of the dresses she's holding up. I'm still helping her get ready. I hear the guys come in the house. "Christina the boys are home stay here." I tell her.

"Okay." She responds. I set my camera down and go downstairs to see the guys.

"Hey." Zach says pecking my lips.

"Hey." I reply. I pull him and Jonah away from the others. "Zach I need you to go get Daniel and Jonah you need to go get Jack, don't let Corbyn know." I tell them.

"Why?" Jonah asks.

"Just trust me." I tell him. They leave and after a minute they come back with Daniel and Jack.

"What are we here?" Daniel asks.

"I need your help to surprise Corbyn." I tell them.

"Surprise him how?" Jack asks.

"Follow me, and don't be loud." I say. I bring them upstairs and take them into my room.

"Hi!" Christina says.

"Christina!" They all say hugging her. I explain the plan to them and they agree to help us. I help Christina finish getting ready and help her get out of the house without Corbyn seeing.

"Corbyn!" I yell.

"What?" He yells back.

"Come here!" I yell.

"Coming." He yells. "What? He asks when he gets here."

"Why aren't you ready?" I ask him. These are the times when my actress skills really come in handy.

"Ready for what?" He asks.

"Why Don't We is supposed to be at a red carpet event in an hour." I tell him.

"What?" He starts panicking. "Can you help me get ready?" He asks.

"Yeah, go get your suit." I tell him. He runs out and comes back a few minutes later wearing his suit.

"Now what?" He asks.

     "Now do your hair and put your shoes on." I tell him. He does then I drive him over to the location of the date.

"Where are the other guys?" He asks.

"They're meeting us there." I tell him.

"Ok." He says. We pull up to where we're surprising Corbyn. I get out of the car and start recording without him noticing.

     "Guys this is the part where we surprise Corbyn." I say to my vlog camera before Corbyn gets out of the car. Corbyn then gets out of the car.

     "Wait, this isn't a red carpet event." He says looking at the park we're in.

     "About that..." I start.

     "What did you do? And why are you holding a camera?" He asks.

     "Surprise! You're not actually going on a red carpet!" I tell him.

"Then what are we doing here? And why am I wearing a suit?" He asks. Christina starts sneaking up behind him.

"Because you have to look nice when your on a date." I tell him. Before he can respond Christina jumps on his back and kisses his cheek.

"Hi babe!" She says laughing at Corbyn's reaction.

"Christina!" He yells putting her down spinning around and kissing her.

"You two have fun." I say walking away. I decide to leave the car there so Corbyn and Christina can drive home. Plus I need to walk for exercise. I leave my camera in the car too.

As I start walking home I realize the car is following me again. I start walking faster and then break into a run. The car just goes faster. Two people get out and I don't recognize one of them, but I know who the other one is.