-1-

A boy with messy brown hair were getting ready for his tryouts the next day

A boy with messy brown hair were getting ready for his tryouts the next day. He had trained the whole summer to improve his skills so he could make first line. When he heard a sound from outside his house his thoughts snapped out from thinking about the next day. He hurried to put on a shirt and also grabbed the baseball-bat that were standing next to his door. The boys sneaked down the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. When he reached the front door he took a deep breath and his grip on the bat got a little harder before he opened the door and looked around. The boy screamed when he saw an other boy hanging upside down on from his roof and the other boy screamed as well.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!" The first boy asked his friend when he saw who it were that were hanging from his roof.

"You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?" The friends, Stiles asked his friend who still had the bat in his hand.

"I thought you were a predator." The boy, Scott said and raised his arms up in the air showing how much he were affected by the whole thing.

"A pre - I - wha- look, I know it's late, but you've got to here this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing every officer from the Beacon department, and even State police." Stiles said and you could see how excited he were about the whole thing. He were now standing in front of Scott and he were almost jumping up and down being so excited.

"For what?" Scott asked, not showing as much interest as is best friend.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods."

"A dead body?" Scott asked with big eyes and Stiles couldn't keep the eye roll back. Sometimes his friend were really stupid.

"No, a body of water. Yes, dumb-ass, a dead body." Stiles said and the sarcasm lacing his words.

"You mean like murdered?" Scott were now getting wary about the whole thing.

"Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s."

"Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" Scott asked confused about why the police would be out searching for a body they already had found.

"That's the best part. They only found half. We're going." Stiles said not being able to contain the excitement he felt he grabbed Scotts arm, dragging him from his house and towards Stiles' jeep.

A few streets over a girl were unpacking her things in her new room. Her father had gotten a new job as a deputy at the local sheriff station and they had moved once again. Ever since the girls mother had died a few years ago they hadn't stayed in the same place for long. It were always something that started to make them think about the girls mother so they moved once again.

"Hi honey. I got a call from the station, something big has happened so I need to go in." The girls father said standing in the door way leading in to the girls room. The girl nodded at her father and smiled up at him.