Introduction❤️???

The Boss family is the Royal family known everywhere. Now you guys might think that i am talking about Royal like the queen of England and shit like that but nah bruhhh, I'm talking about a drug family. Not them little ones but the top most wanted drug lord family known around the world. But nobody knows what they look like or there names, that's why they get away with everything. The father and mother Xavier Boss, and Miracle Boss is the king, and queen while there 3 children are there prince,and princesses. Now Xavier met Miracle when he he was 16 and she was 13 turning 14 but the way her body was it made her look 16 so he knew he had a chance and he wanted her cause he had a feeling that she would his Queen. When they both found out their ages they didn't care because they wanted to be with each other so they was the baddest couple ever she turned up pregnant. But don't worry she didn't have any parents because they had past away when she was 10 but they left her money and no one came to look for her so she raised herself with the money her parents left her for 4 years until Miracle met Xavier and he took care of her, but she didn't just sit around while her man worked she was there working too. They were known around the world as the King and Queen of the drug life.

Now when Miracle got pregnant at 14 they had found out they were going to have twins they were excited because they new that somehow they were going to get there boy and girl. They had named there handsome little baby boy Ixaiah Elijah Amarie Maurice Boss, who was born 5 minutes before there beautiful little baby girl Illiana Elizabeth Angel Marie Boss was born. They grew up basically having whatever they wanted, Illiana and Ixaiah both had a very strong bond for them to be brother and sisters. They were attached to each other and of course Dylan was so over protective of his little sister, they were both very smart children they were walking at 9 months and potty trained at 11 months old, they were both still getting breast fed until they were 3. Now Miracle was still going to school but Xavier wasn't she wanted to be a lot of things like a chef and a model so when she turned 16 her babies were two years old, she was in 12 grade that's how you know she was smart like that because she had skipped a grade. She whined up getting accepted to this modeling agency in Puerto Rico, since that's were they lived. ended up pregnant again with there little baby girl. She was born when the twins had were turning 3 years old and her name was Layla Ann Marie Boss, and then when Miracle was 18 and Xavier was 21 he had popped the big question of asking her to be his queen for ever and she said yes (So he asked her to marry him if you didn't understand).       

                 Then twins was now 16 years old Illy(Iliana) had a best friend that she knew since she was in kindergarten named De'Andrea and they did everything together so when they were in 6th grade Illiana and her family found out that De'Andrea and her big brother by some months Nathan was in a care so they took them in and since they were little De'Andre had a huge crush on Illiana and of course De'Andrea liked Ixaiah so when they were in 7th grade he asked her out she is very cold even through they were in middle school she was. Illiana was the girl that everybody wanted to be and look like and boys wanted to have, she had long curly hair that fell 2 inches above her butt and trust me it's real, she had the body of her mother and her eyes were just like her mother (hazel brown color), with pink plump lips, with six piercing's in her ear's(3 at the bottom and 3 at the top with gold, blue, pink, silver, green, and purple diamonds filling her the , with tattoos on her arms but not that much and a tattoo on her back(a butterfly), and one small butterfly just above her butt, and her siblings name's on her left wrist and on her right one it say's PRINCESSE (means princess in french), in between her thumb and pointer finger say's QUEEN with a crown, and on her left side is her parent's names and on the right it says Illy going down her side and the word gold behind her left ear and behind her right ear it says diamond with a diamond under neath, and a tattoo of raindrops to show how many people she killed, then she has belly button piercing's with a 4 pack and she is 5/3 in a half. Ixaiah was the boy that all the girls wanted and boys wanted to be, he had a fade full of curly hair, and muscular like his father, and eyes like their father, 2 piercing in his right ear with a big gold diamond, and tattoos up his arms, and some raindrops to show how many people he killed, on his left wrist it says Illiana's nickname(Illy) and Layla's name and on the right it say's PRINCIPE(Prince in Italian) and a tattoo that say's KING in the middle of his thumb and pointer finger, and some tattoo's on his stomach with a 8 pack and he is 6/3 in a half. Layla had curly hair that stopped in the middle of her back her mother's and sister;s eye's(hazel brown) with 8 piercing's( 3 at the bottom and 1 at the top in both ears), she had the tattoo that the holed gang has which is the word gold behind her left ear and behind her right ear it say's diamond with a diamond under it, she also has Layla going down her left side and PRINCESSE on her right wrist and her sibling's names on her left one.

But any who lets keep going with Illiana and De'Andre now as time went on they were the cutest couple but until money took over De'Andre's head when he started to work with Xavier he wanted to take his business but Xavier had taught Ixaiah and Illiana how the game worked and everything he knew, he told De'Andre a few things and he thought that he would be able to take over and take Illy with him but she wasn't going to trade her family she knew that something was wrong with him because who would try to take over the most dangerous drug family in the world alone but over the time he had been recruiting people. De'Andre was pissed because Illy wouldn't come with him so he took someone that Illy loved a lot since she wouldn't give him what he wanted. His own sister he killed her.

   (Skipping Time)

Xavier and Ixaiah started looked for him for a long time but they just gave up but one night he had showed up in Illy's room the day before her 17th birthday and told her that he was gonna have her and then he left. So she told Ixaiah when he left and he said that he was gonna tell there parents that they were gonna haft to move some months before the twins and Layla's birthday's they decided to leave there beautiful Puerto Rico and move to California also since there mom got accept to there biggest modeling agency out there. Lets see how there new life in Cali is gonna be.

P.S: The kids are mixed with Puerto Rican, Dominican, Asian, French, and African. There mother is Puerto Rican , Asian, and farther is Dominican, French and African. They all have dimples even there parents. The twins both know how to use every type of gun there is in different ways like their mother, and father. They all can fight and will put yo ass in a coma and they all now how to drive. Dylan's favorite color is gold, blue, and red, Destiny's favorite color is gold, cyan and hot pink, Layla's favorite color is gold, silver and pink. The twins birthday is April 25 and Layla's is March 16 and is 13 right now in the beginning of 9th grade and the twins is in 12th in the beginning of the year but when they move to California it will be the middle of the year in school for them.

#Letsread 

#Vote 

#intro

#JIAGang

#1,955words