New Home New Me🏡👧

Ace

Skip to 15 minutes left of the flight

So we were basically almost there but almost everyone was sleep except me and boss man cause we were talking about arrangements for the gang and were me and the boy's(him,Quan, and Jaden) is gonna be staying at.

"So Ace you and your boy's gonna be staying in this 5 bed room house, 15 minutes from were we staying and y'all cars and cloths and shit already there"King said,"Ard so what time is it gonna be when we get there" "It's gonna be around 12:00 in the afternoon so you,Dylan and the the boy's can take the girls sight seeing and go to mall and all that shit" He said sense he seen Dylan waking up "Aww shit pops how long I been sleep"Dylan asked with a hot fire in his hair, "Nigga the hold damn flight we land in like 5 minutes"King said waking up Queen."Kali, Layla wake up" Queen said tapping them. "Aye y'all wake up" I said slapping Quan, and nudging Jaden a lil. "Nigga why you slap me" "Cause you take forever to wake up so yeah"I said shrugging looking over a Destiny, man she is so beautiful and she loves kids. Ive known her since I was 15 and had a crush on her since.

I was kinda jealous of her and Nathan but when he started to go off and get money hungry I knew I would have a chance with her but then again she thinks of me only as a big brother, and best friend, but we kinda act like a couple even through it's just her being my best friend."When are you gonna tell her you in love with her man" Quan whispered to me."Man just leave it alone i'll do it one day" "Yeah whatever"he said sitting back since we were landing.

When the plane landed Dylan woke Adriana up and they stood with there sisters, the door opened and this boy that looks our age and King's right hand man stepped on walking up to King and Queen "Hola Queen, King"Cole his right hand said hugging Queen and giving dap to King "Wasssup mane dis your son you was talking bout"King asked squinting at the boy "Yep he gone be working in the house with us and shit" "Yeah sometimes I'll be giving you jobs with my best youngest workers and if they say your good then you can stay with them"King said "Thanks King" "Your welcome lil nigga these my kids Prince D, Princess Lay, Princess Kay, and Princess Adri you'll meet my other Princess when she's up", "and these the men you'll be working with Quan, Jaden, and Ace" Okay wassup y'all i'm Shaun" He said put he was giving me a death glare, i'm guessing cause Destiny laid on my shoulder.

"Wake up D we here" I said lifting her a lil to wake her up "Hmm" she said opening her eye's a little the looking at me, "We here come on" "Can I get on your back" "Yeah" I said turning around and bending down since she is 5'3 and i'm 6'4 she jumped up and I stood up. I could feel her look around to see were everyone else was since they had just walked off "estaban todos los demás en Ace"(were everyone else at Ace)she asked "Ellos ya afuera ya te causan la bella durmiente"(they already outside already cause you sleeping beauty was knocked the fuck out)I said walking off with her still on my back and looking over to see some men putting our bags in the car.

"Hey sleeping beauty this is Shaun he'll be working with you Dylan and the boys"King said walking over to us with Shaun, Cole, and Dylan behind him. "Wait she's going to be working wit"he couldn't even finish cause within seconds Destiny was in front of him with her gun to his head "Nah nigger i'm not going to be working with you you'll be working with me get that shit straight"she said mugging him and he nodded. Damn was all I could think.

"It's okay baby girl put your gun down"Cole said ""Hey uncle Cole" She said looking over at him smiling and hugged him putting her gun in her waist band. "Hey Princess D this is my son"He said laughing at how nice she got and so did me and King while Shaun stood there looking scared as hell. "Well in that cause take this as a warning" she said walking off with King and with me right behind them to the car where everyone else was. I looked out the window to see Shaun still standing there looking stupid as Cole was laughing pulling him in there car driving off as our driver did the same but we went two different places. Can't wait to see how this is the Cali gonna be.