The Big Move👍🏼😒😍

Destiny

Ok so wassup y'all probably know everything about me I'm not really nice to anyone but the six main people in my life and sometimes my best friends if they not being annoying. I don't really have no friends, I just hang out with the people in our gang and my brother, and sister's and also my baby. Don't worry your gonna find out about the 2 extra people. Now y'all are probably wondering why I'm so mean and like scary towards people, well I'm kinda just like my papa so yeah. My papa is very ruthless and he has a very intimidating look on his face but inside he is a loving husband to my momma and a amazing father to his kids and I'm also kinda afraid of letting more people in my life, but y'all I be thinking my daddy scared of my momma cause when she be getting mad and go into full blown spanish mode he be like and I quote " baby, babe, sexy I'm sorry let me give you a massage and some of that act right", man he be having me dead all the way bruh, but my moms be like "nigga who getting pregnant again.... you.... nah so boy bye" and then slap the shit out the back of his head man they hilarious but any who I'm just like my dad in like being mean and sometimes disrespectful if I'm in that mood but deep down it's a love war going down in my heart.

So I don't really like anyone at school I just talk to the people in Gold Diamonds(that's the name of the gang) like my boy best friends Jay'Quan, Ace, and Jaden. There our best teenage gunmen except me and Dylan that's one of our specialties. Any who me and Layla are the only girls except the hoes that be walking around. I'm famous on Instagram thinks too Jaden since he basically just took my phone and made me an account, my username is BossBitch_tiny and in the caption it say's The Puerto Rican Princess, so that's what everybody knows me as. I just pose when he be like "girl you looking smexy today pose biiitch" he's annoying because it happens like everyday, and yes he's gay if y'all were wondering and if y'all wondering if he soft naw that nigga don't play when we out in these streets. There all 18 but when we go to L.A there going to high school with us, to help Dylan keep us safe and out of trouble. I can't wait to get tomorrow of school over, but then again I'm gonna miss my beautiful Puerto Rico but i'll alway's be The Puerto Rican Princess.

Skip to tomorrow morning at 8:15 o'clock

Destiny Pov

As I lay me down to sleep

I pray to Lord my soul to keep

If I should die before I wake

I pray to Lord my soul to take

My cup full I'm laid back, I'm bout mine you know that

I'm rag racing, zoom zoom in a rush too get all that

Cross my heart, I die hard, throw your hood in all black

If you real you recognize

All I do is grind and pray, riding through these streets all day

I wake up to hearing August Alsina (Grind and Pray), play from my speakers that my phone is hooked up to so I got up and crawl to the end of my Queen sized bed and  put on my fluffy slippers and robe, then I jumped down from my bed and walked in my walk in closet and set on my couch that I had in there and put on my song WCW by Devvon Terrell and got my outfit that I got out yesterday since the rest is in boxes and got me some calvin klein boy shorts and a sport bra and laid everything on my bed then got my tired ass in the shower. and got my speaker and put it on the top of the cabinet in the bathroom and stripped out of pajama's and got in the hot steaming shower washing all the tired ness out of me then I started singing while washing myself up "Tell me what you want, baby Don't let it go I know you want it now I'm just waitin' on you (Hold up) These bitches got me fucked up And I don't wanna front, but 'm scrollin' through my phone now  I'm about to double tap it So you know how I feel". I sang while rinsing the dove body wash and getting my strawberry, pineapple, and kiwi body wash and put some on my luffa then washed up again and then rinsed and took my hair out of the pony tail and let it hang down my back and stepped all the way under the water and and let my hair get wet then got my strawberry, and pineapple shampoo and washed my long hair and then put my. After that I got out turned the water off and grabbed my towel went to the sink while listening to Stefflon Don - 16 Shotes. I grabbed my tooth brush and pressed the on button and started doing all that good stuff then gargled then put my dove(strawberry scented)face wash on and did what I had to do with that, and threw all of that stuff away cause I already have that stuff being shipped to L.A.