Chapter 1

Read book 1 first
Sophia turns 4
Ariana POV
"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Sophia
Happy birthday to you" I sing while me and Mac hold her birthday cake. "Thank you mommy" she says "make a wish baby girl" Mac says and she takes a breath and blows out the candles.

"Happy birthday sis" Theo says and gives her a hug. "Thank you Theo" Sophia says and we smile.

"Sophia we have one more present" Mac says and Sophia smiles and she opened it "thank you daddy" she says as she see we have brought her an iPad, we didn't want to but she was starting to learn how to work our phones work and some of the photos and messages she's should not be seeing and we are only buying it her because she loves playing games on them.

The one thing we promised to each other is that they won't grow up as spoilt brats, I didn't really like referring to them as that but it was one thing we didn't want to happen, just because we have money and we can spoil them doesn't mean we will.

Me and Mac disappear into the kitchen and cut up the cake for everyone who was here and shared it around are we ended up with plenty of messy faces and plenty of full tummies.

Mac POV
Watch Sophia with a massive smile on her face and enjoying everyone's attention was a good sight, there's only thing that comes with your child being 4 and it's school, kaydee and Theo have already started nursery and we only have Sophia in the day until she starts school.

The amount of present Sophia had got was the amount of this 2 kids put together but we had a big family and Sophia is the spoilt one in the family even though we don't want spoilt kids.

Since it was a nice day we took Sophia out around town and let her buy a few things that she wanted, we wouldn't let her have toys and clothes unless she really wanted it. We bought her and iPad case and some new bedding and some pjs and even though it was Sophia's birthday we brought the twins new pjs and bedding because they needed some since they have  moved into a bed not and have their own room.

"Sophia get off the dog toys" Ariana says and I chuckle to myself "I wanna buy Toulouse a toy" she says and Ariana laughs and lets her pick out a dog toy, we brought some dog treats and some dog food since we were running low on dog food.

Since we were in the shops we brought some normal food and we let Sophia pick out a few bits but we wouldn't let her get a lot because otherwise we would just end up with junk food.

We walked past the cinema and Sophia saw the emoji movie and she wanted to watch it so we let her and we sat right at the back and in the middle since there wasn't really anyone watching the film because 1 it was school time for most kids.

"I love you mommy and daddy's" Sophia says just before the film starts.

Ariana POV
"Mommy I need a wee" Kaydee says "Theo do you need one" I ask and he nods "babu I'll be back in a minute I'll take them both" I say to Mac and he nods "mommy you'll miss the film"Sophia says and I chuckle "I'm sure I'll catch up and I won't be that long" I say and she nods and I and them both to the toilet.

I sit Kaydee on the toilet first and she sees and I wipe her and then I put Theo on the toilet and after he gets off and help them change. I lift them up to the sink and they wash there hands "OMG ARIANA" I hear behind me and and I sigh. "Hi" I simply say placing Theo back on the floor "I love you so much, but I'm going to let you go because your here because of Sophia's birthday" they says "thank you" I say and walk off, at least they weren't people that would keep me talking because I promised Sophia I would be back as fast as I could.

I sit back down with them and Mac smiles at me and the twins sit with Sophia which left me and Mac just sat next to each other.

"I'm bored" he whispers into my ear and I chuckle "so am I but It's Sophia's birthday so we kind of have I act like we're enjoying it" I whisper back and he kisses my cheek.

After the film finished we all went home because it was getting dark. When we arrived home we put the twins to bed since it was only fair to make them go to bed the same time as Sophia did when she was 2.

Sophia started to yawn so we put her to bed and me and Mac take the sofa.

I kiss his head as we cuddle together on the sofa, it's been really hard lately to hide the fact we are sexually active and not getting caught by your own children and we have nearly been caught twice.

It got to midnight and we decided it would be a good idea to go to bed because we need to get a good night sleep.

"Baby" Mac says just before I drifted off to sleep "yh" I sat back turning over and looking into his beautiful green eyes "do you think we are being good parents" he asks and I frown at him I hate it when he doesn't think we are doing a good job with our kids "we're doing fine Mac, we can raise them how we want to raise them, our kids are respectful and they and love us"
I tell him and he smiles "but we spend so much money on them and I don't want them to be spoilt like most celebrity kids are like" he says and I shuffle closer to him "baby, there not it was her birthday of course we're going to spend money on her and occasionally treat our kids there's nothing bad about that" I say and he kisses me " I love you" he says and kisses me again "I love you 2 now let's get some sleep" I say and he nods and he wraps me into a tight hug and I fall off to sleep.

I know this is a shorter chapter since it doesn't really have the same amount of words to my other chapters but it's chapter 1 of book 2 and I don't normally post twice in one day, I hope you liked it. This book is going to involve more of the kids and Ariana and Mac