Chapter 33

Mac POV
Why me, why us, I thought to myself as I hold Arianas hand in the hospital bed, why was I the one that care out alright because everyone else is unconscious still. It should have been me that ended up like this not her, my world my princess was laying so still, I wanted to make sure that she was okay, I needed her to be okay, I couldn't live without her.

I wasn't aloud to see the kids, they wouldn't tell me if they were even okay, my world has come crashing down around me and I feel hopeless.

"Malcom I'm sorry you have to leave" the doctor says, I didn't want to leave her suffering. "No please don't make me leave her" I say tears running down my face "I'm sorry" the say and I stand up and I walk out and back to my room. I lay on the uncomfortable hospital bed, I tried to get some sleep but I couldn't the nightmare of what happened comes back to me.

Flash back
I was driving the speed limit, the music was at a low volume and the kids were silent, I drive through a green light and there a car driving at us on their phone, I tried to doge but they hit us, the car went spinning and the windscreen shatters, the screams and the beeps and was the last thing I heard, I could still see, people rushing towards us and everything goes black
End of flashback

I cried and cried I hated crying but when I don't know if my baby girl is safe or even the kids but I am, if I lost them and I survived I couldn't live with my self, the family I love the girl I fell in love with are not responding and I feel so guilty. I didn't know about that person but I didn't care.

"Malcom hunny" my mum comes running in and hugs me "mum it's my fault" I say "I was driving" I say and a rear escapes my eye "Malcom don't say that" my mum says and pulls way "is Joan here" I ask and she nods "she waiting outside she wanted to give a minute with you" she says and I nod and Joan comes in "I'm so sorry Joan" I say as soon as I see her, she's been crying you can see, I don't blame her, her daughters life could have been took and we don't know what's happening we haven't had any update.

He gives me a hug and kisses my forehead reassuring me that it isn't my fault. "Can I ask what happened" they ask and I close my eyes and nod "I was driving the car was silent apart from a little quiet background music from the radio and the person in the car was on the phone coming at us and I tried to dodge but they still hit us and they screamed and then I don't remember" I say and their eyes open "my poor babies" My mum says holding my hand so tightly.

"They won't let me see her, I want to, I need to, I need to know that she's okay, I want to hold her, kiss her, love her, but they pushed me away and told me that I couldn't, they won't even tell me about the kids, I think it's bad mum, what if there gone" I say and her and Joan look at each other "Malcom, it's not your fault, I hope there okay, but I don't know I'm sorry, I wish I could heal the pain but I can't I'm sorry, but you need to try and sleep, you have a head injury, I know you got off good but you are still hurt" my mum says "I promise if we get an update and you asleep we will wake you" Joan says "I can't sleep I have a nightmare" I sag and "at least try" my mum say and I nod and close my eyes.