Chapter 53

Mac POV
I wake up the earliest it has been for weeks and I slowly untangle myself from Ariana "no baby" Ariana says holding my arms. "Baby I have to the kids have to go to school" I say "I want cuddles" she moans "we can have cuddles when I come back" I say and she nods and pouts her lips and I kiss her pout.

She lets me untangle my arms from her and walk to Sophia and Theos room to get them both up. I got them changed and made them breakfast before making sure that they were ready for school.

Once they were ready I took them to school, miss woods comes up to me "I'm so sorry about what happened" she says as I realise that she hasn't seen me or Ariana since he day we picked the kids up from school before the car crash. "It's okay" I sigh "is Ariana okay" she asks "she's doing a lot better she's just at home sleeping" I chuckle and she nods before the bell goes and I make my way back to the car to drive home.

I walk into see Ariana on the couch with Shannon "hey baby"'she says with a smile. "Hey" I say and she puts Shannon on the floor to play and she comes up and hugs me. I pick her up and carry her to the couch and sit down with her attached to me. She gets comfy and cuddles into me "see I promised I could come back and cuddle you" I say and she nods. "You never break a promise" she says and I smile.

We sit on the couch cuddled into each other like we did all those years ago when it was just me and her. "Me do something fun today" Shannon asks "you want to do something today" I ask and she nod "where would you like to go baby" Ariana asks "to the park and daddy push me on the swings" she says "ok let mummy have a shower" Ariana says and nods.

Ariana POV
I go up to the shower and turn it on and step in. I wash my hair and body before picking out some clothes. I couldn't care less of what I looked like but I had to make and effort so I put in some makeup and some new clothes that I had brought.

I go downstairs to see Mac and Shannon dressed and ready for the day. "Mummy daddy put my favourite pink boots on" she cheers and I smile at how cute she is. "They do look good on you" I say and she runs up and hugs me.

We grab our phone and lock the front door and we walk to the park.

Mac pushes her on the swing and I sit and watch. "Mummy" Shannon calls and I stand up and walk over and I push her.

We let her tire her self out for while while me and Mac sat in the bench keeping an eye on her. I lay my head on Macs shoulder and he looks at me "Ariana are you okay" he asks "I'm fine" I say softly he places his arm around me and holds me close to him.

"Mummy I'm tired" Shannon says walking slowly over to us "okay baby we'll go home" I say and I pick her up and we walk him. It wasn't long until she was asleep on me "Ariana do you want me to hold her" Mac asks "no I'm fine" I say and he nods with a smile.

He unlocked the door for us and we lay her down on the couch while me and Mac watched some tv.

The rest of the day was nice Shannon stayed asleep for a few hours so me and Mac just cuddled together and talked about things. I love the kids to pieces but I would love to go back to one day where it's just me and Mac because them days were nice.

It was soon time to go and pick the kids up so I gently placed Shannon in her car seat as she was still sleeping and fastened her into the car.

I get in the passenger seat and Mac drives off, we arrived at school and Shannon woke up so Mac got her out the car and help her while she woke up and we went and waited at the gate.

Sophia comes running out and jumps into my arms "Mummy" she beams and I catch her and give her a hug. Miss woods brings her painting out and we smile and say thank you. Theo comes out and we put them in the car.

Mac POV
The whole way home Sophia and Theo were talking about there day and how much fun they had, I wish I had this much fun when I was at school.

When they got home Ariana started to make them tea while I bathed them and got them changed.

"Daddy bubbles" Sophia says jumping up and down "alright alright calm down" I say and she stands still and I put bubbles in the bath. I bath Sophia first before getting her into her Minnie Mouse pyjamas. Theo went next and I put him in his Spider-Man pyjamas and Shannon was put in her in the night garden pyjamas.

I take them downstairs and they all cuddle up on the sofa in a blanket which looked really cute. I take a photo of them and put it on Instagram with the caption cuddle time I tagged Ariana in it and put my phone down on the side out of reach of the kids. "Baby" Ariana calls from the kitchen and I go in "can you help me" she asks and I nod and help her finish making tea.

I help her plate it up before bringing all the kids to the table. We sit and eat and I wash up since Ariana made it and we all sat down and watch a film until it was time for them to go to bed.