How They Met

Sorry if this isn't too good it's my first story! This fanfic is boyxboy (just a heads up), but it isn't a lemon.
I'm this story you're in high school and you have homicidal tendencies.
Art above not mine. Only the thumbnail is mine.
F/N = First name
L/N = Last name
E/C = Eye colour
Alright now enjoy! ;p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrators POV
    F/N was your typical high school boy. He was fairly active with school activities and got good grades. The only thing that was a little strange about him was his features. He had dark bags under his eyes, as if he hadn't slept for days. And his eyes that were once a bright E/C have dulled and greyed. Needless to say, he looked horrible.
     The seemingly innocent and normal boy had a little secret that no one knew about, and he wouldn't dare tell. At night, he would turn into a monster. A murderous psychopath, addicted to the scent of blood. But of course, he wasn't alone. One night, while he was slaughtering, he met another killer. A killer that went by the name 'Masky'. Ever since their meeting, F/N has grown to like the man's presence, and even enjoys killing with him.
     Tonight, F/N was going to hunt again. He had his weapon(s) with him, and was just waiting for the taller man to arrive. F/N always let Masky into his home, he just felt really comfortable doing so. He even gave a spare set of keys in case of an emergency, which was unlikely. Hearing the knocking of the front door echo throughout the empty home, F/N went to unlock it and allow his new partner in crime into his dark cave.
    "F/N, it smells horrible in here. When was the last time you cleaned??" Masky announced upon entering. "Yeah, I guess it has been awhile. But it doesn't bother me anymore so I don't care." F/N replied. "Well I do. And I care about you." And with those words Masky proceeded to go straight towards the cleaning supplies underneath the kitchen sink. F/N worried about the time they were losing, but knew that there was no point in arguing. Masky always got his way in the end. Whilst cleaning, Masky found a loose floorboard in one of the hallways. Curious, he pulled it back only to reveal a box. It had a gorgeous star pattern on the front with a silver lock. Half of the box seemed to be covered in a red liquid that had dried over time. "I wonder..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the cliffhanger and the shortness! I'll make a part two as soon as I have the time. And yes, F/N is going to be a little edgy or always in that 'I don't care' mood.