Bad Memories

Part two yay! Same things as last time
F/N = First name
L/N = Last name
So F/N is going to have a fucked up rape background so if you're sensitive to that kinda stuff then you might wanna leave
Okay enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Masky's POV
     I remove the loose floorboard and I'm greeted by a beautiful wooden box. It looks hand-made, with patterns along the front. A silver lock that has mostly rusted away holds the secrets to the inside of the box. "I wonder..." I mumble under my breath.
     With just a few tugs I manage to break the lock. Opening the lid, I find myself in pure shock. F/N was so tiny, I don't even think he was 8. In the first picture he is tied to an old looking mattress, and he's crying. I can barley even  describe the others, only as disturbing. I've seen some horrible things in the past, and I have been unfazed by them. But now, looking at these photos and know that it's my F/N, I just can't help it. The emotions swirl through me and cause me to cry. F/N doesn't hear my weeping; he must have wandered into another room.
     He almost looks like F/N, but I can't really tell who it is. I'm too scared to ask F/N who it is, taking these sick photos with him tied up. I quickly return the box to the little hole in the ground and place the floorboard on it. "Can we leave yet?" F/N called from another room. "Y-yeah" I reply with a soft voice.
     As we walk out the front door I get the urge to ask him. So I did. "Hey F/N, you trust, me right?" "Yeah why?" "And you can tell me anything, right?" "Masky what's up" "Well I found a box underneath the kitchen floor and some creepy pictures were in it. Do you remember any of that?" F/N looked deep in thought. Then he seemed angry. "You don't need to know anything" He looked like he was about to cry, but was holding back the tears. "F/N...you don't need to hide this from me..." I tell him softly. He considered it, and finally answered. " It's my brother. When my mum was away in England she left my older brother in charge. He took advantage of that...and of me..." F/N trailed off. By now he was crying, and he didn't even try to hide it.
     We had stopped walking in front of a deserted park entrance. F/N didn't look at me, he just kept staring into the ground as if lost in memories. I took his hand gently in mind and he pulled away. "D-don't touch m-me..." he said in a quiet tone. I then grabbed both of his shoulders and pulled him close to me. He fought a little, but the struggle didn't last long. And so we stood there, holding each other, with him crying into my chest. I didn't know what else to do in that situation.
What was the rest of the night going to be like? What's going on inside his head?
How can I help?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this part wasn't too interesting or if it triggered anyone. I'll make a part three soon. I also plan on making a lot more chapters.
Art above is not mine. None of the art in the heading-thing should be mine. If it is, I'll say so here in the future.