Graduation

Hello sorry kasi next nito ang ending nag fast forward tayo dito....Anyways thanks for the votes and comments!

Aly's P.O.V

Ending na ito ng pag aaral ko.Si Den may medical school pa.Magpapakasal na kami next year.Sana maging okay ang lahat.Mamimiss ko ang lahat dito sa ADMU.

"Alyssa Valdez please come to the stage." - principal

*claps*

"Good morning to everyone.My name is Alyssa Caymo Valdez a graduate of Ateneo De Manila University.I will miss this school.As I was studying here I learned tons of stuff I cant even count them.I learned besides the lessons of the teachers or professors that once you believe you can do anything.I also learned to follow my heart.So all of you here remember to follow your heart like I followed mine.I love Dennise Michelle Garcia Lazaro she stole my heart so I choose to follow her.I unexpectedly stole her heart too.I can promise that I will make her happy.After all it doesnt matter what gender you have,Or what your age is.Love is blind I can give you that.This might be the ending but actually this is a new start.Thank you for everything. Happy Unity Heartstrong."

Den's P.O.V

Nakakaiyak yung araw na ito grabe.I will miss everyone.

"Dennise Lazaro please come to the stage" - Principal

"Good morning to everyone.My name is Dennise Michelle Garcia Lazaro.I come here today to show all of you the fruit or the outcome of my hard work.No matter how hard the situation is there will always be a choice.I chose to follow my dreams.I believed in myself that I can do this.Thank you all for supporting me and being my mentors,friends,and family.I never expected such good people to help me to reach my dreams.I will become a doctor someday.I will do my best I promise.As all of you might know.I love Alyssa Valdez,a graduate of this school too.She is very important to me yes you heard me its a she.I dont care about who hates the idea of it.I love her and thats it.Actually she's one of my dreams.I cant believe I already reached it.Now this isnt a dream anymore,this is reality.This is like last page of a book,It doesnt mean its the end cause this is a start of a new book to be written my me.As I said,Thank you all and may God bless you..."

-------------

The day ended and  we said our goodbyes for now.We will meet again.And as I said follow your dreams.Believe in it.Keep moving forward not backward.

=================

Sorry its short...Final part next guys..Thank you talaga sa lahat.