Angel in a wedding dress (final)

Hello guys..Everything has its end.And I'm sorry that this is the end of this story..Thank you sa votes and comments..I really appreciate it..I love you guys...

1 year later

Aly's P.O.V

Hindi parin ako makapaniwala na ikakasal na kami.Yung moment na nakita ko at nakilala ko siya to the moment na makikita ko siya walking on the aisle walking with her father.Her father who objected our relationship in the first place.Oo pumayag na siya.Saya noh? Eto na ang big day...

The door opens and shows an angel in a wedding dress..

As she walks...

"My eyes are no good,blind without her.The way she moves I never doubt her.When she talks she somehow creeps into my dreams.I love you my baby blue eyes." bulong ko sa sarili ko.

There she is the soon to be my angel wearing that beautiful smile she always shows the people around her.I still yet cant understand why that angel chooses to be with me instead of other angels like her.That look in her eyes never fail to keep me smiling after everything that happened.I am so proud to be standing here and to be her future wife.

FF

" Dennise Lazaro do you take Alyssa Valdez as your wife and equal, lover and friend, keeping yourself only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Alyssa Valdez do you take Dennise Lazaro as your wife and equal, lover and friend, keeping yourself only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

FF

Nasa hotel kami ni Den ngayon..pumunta kami dito pagkatapos nung reception.Grabe sila Marge at Ella kanina...

"Aly ko that kiss a while ago was very magical." - Den

"and I'm about to do it again *evil smile*" - Ako

"Oh my Phenom I love you so much" - Den

"I love you too!" - Ako

================

Ang love hindi namimili.Pag mahal mo ang isang tao kailangan ipaglaban mo ang pagmamahal niyo.Wag kang torpe.Wag kang aasa sa what ifs o paano kung.Love till you cant anymore.Heartbreaks are there to tell you that they are not the one for you.If you love someone let them go and if they come back its meant to be.

THE END? NO ITS JUST THE BEGGINING.

========================================

Sorry pag panget hehehe...Guys may bago akong story..Ang pangalan ay Wishing I was her AlyDen story din.Thank you sa mga votes and comment I love you guys! Tapos na po ang story na ito.Please read the new story I'll do my best hehe.