Chapter 4

Squirrelflight's POV

First time in one moon, she woke up happily, beside Brambleclaw. I am expecting his kits! She reminded herself excitedly. She should be in the nursury, eventhough her belly was already very large to her after this moon, the other cats still have not noticed it. But she knew once she told some cat, the news will spread through camp like wild fire. She decided to take a walk with Brambleclaw before returning to camp.
She prodded Brambleclaw. "Wake up. Let's go for a walk along the lake before we return to camp."
Brambleclaw woke up, bristling until he saw Squirrelflight. "Oh, it's you, my mate. " Brambleclaw purred. Squirrelflight felt like she was in Starclan where nothing could go wrong. Brambleclaw stood up, and padded up to her, his pelt brushing hers.
Squirrelflight purred and leaned on his shoulder. "You are going to be a father soon. I know you are going to be a great father, like how you did with Lionblaze, Hollyleaf and Jayfeather. "
Squirrelflight regretted saying those words as she saw Brambleclaw's gaze darkened.
Brambleclaw's brightened as he butted her. "You sure you not lying this time?? "
Squirrelflight hissed. "I am not lying!" Brambleclaw licked my head.
"I'm just glad we are mates again." he mewed. "Let's get you back to camp after the walk if not our clanmates will start worrying. "
Squirrelflight nodded. "I've just figured out that we cannot hate each other forever. " Brambleclaw purred. "Just remember what ever happens, I will always love you, Squirrel flight. "
We purred as we walked towards the lake, pelts brushing, birds singing , creatures running around, nothing could ever go wrong between them again because she will prevent it from happening, Squirrelflight promised.

SORRY ITS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT!!
-Whitecloud
30 September 2017