Chapter 1

Addie's P.O.V

Okay, Addie, you can do this.

You'll only be stuck in this hell hole for 8 hours. It'll be okay.

I walk past all the people in the halls, walking toward my locker. I let out a sigh as I put in my combination, quickly opening my locker.

"Addie!" I turn around to see my best friend, Kate.

"Addie!" A huge smile appears on my face as I instantly bring her in for a hug.

"I missed you!" She says, letting go of me.

"Me too! How was your trip to California?" I was so eager to know how it went.

"You were there all summer, you must have some interesting stories." I wiggle my eyebrows, knowing she had some good stories.

"Well.." she trailed off, as she bit her lip nervously.

I could tell just by the way she was acting.

"It's a boy." I chuckle, knowingly.

I know you too well, Kate.

"What makes you think that?" She immediately defended herself.

"I know you." I chuckled as I grabbed my books for class and closed my locker.

"W-Well, for your information it isn't a boy." She was blushing so hard, I already knew it was a boy just from the way she acted.

"So, what's his name?" I smile, walking to class, as we had the same class in the mornings.

"I told you-"

"Nope! Don't you lie to me, Kate!"

"Fine.." she mumbled, walking up the steps of the stairs, as she muttered a couple words I couldn't quite understand.

"What was that?" I smirked, leaning over slightly to hear her easier.

"Sergio.." I heard faintly.

"Ah! Is he boyfriend material? Is he cute?" I boomed.

I was quite excited for her. She seems so happy, and that's just how I want her. Happy with smiles and laughs.

"He's very cute." She looked down, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Ah, that's so cool! I want a boyfriend!" I exclaimed, clearly showing how excited and happy I was for her.

I look over at her to see she was walking with her head down, but her smile was still visible.

"You're so lucky, Kate." I smile, playfully hitting her arm, causing her to look up at me.

We walk into the classroom, sitting down at our usual seats. Sadly, we couldn't sit by each other because someone just had to take her seat, just to make her angry.

Brady Tutton.

I put my text books down on my desk, and leaned my head on my arm, which was propped up on the table.