Chapter 20

I sigh heavily as I grabbed a pancake and put it on my plate as I got a fork for my pancake.

"What's wrong?" Drew asked as he furrowed his eyes brows.

"Nothing. It's fine."

*

"Okay." Drew smiles at me as he gets his plate of food and water, not wanting to pressure me.

I silently glare at Michael while he makes his plate, smirking at me of course.

Michael sits down next to me as Drew sits next to me on the other side.

"Babe," Michael whispered seductively into my ear.

I tried my best to ignore him, but Michael being himself just had to keep repeating himself until I answered.

"What do you want?" I whispered quite harshly at him.

"I need attention." He winked.

"Use Brooke." I suggested.

He rolled his eyes and began to eat his food. In the corner of my eye I could see Drew frowning from Michael and I having a private conversation in front of him.

I turned to Drew and gave him a smile before eating my food.

*

The bell rang meaning it was my next class of the next. I quickly walk out of class, smiling and greeting Drew before I went to my own locker.

"I can't stand when Mr. Perez has to point me out." I pout at Drew.

"At least you didn't get more detention." He smiled before laughing a bit at my expression.

"But I might from missing school yesterday." I groan, running my finger through my hair, frustratedly.

"Hopefully you won't." He smiled reassuringly at me as he grabbed his books.

"I'll see you on the rooftop after lunch." He smiled before we parted our ways.

I walked to my locker and smiled as I saw Sergio and Kate laughing at something that Sergio had said over in the corner.

I wish I had someone like that.

I quickly brush the thought out of my head as I grabbed my books and walked to my class.

*

I walk into the overcrowded and loud cafeteria with nothing but the faint thought of my worries.

I quickly grabbed my apple and paid before walking towards the way out of the cafeteria.

"Where are you going?" Michael steps in front of me, raising one eyebrow and crossing his arms, cockily.

"It's none of your business." I scoff, trying to walk around him.

"Ah, ah, ah." He smirked, blocking my way.

"Wasn't it our deal that you had to stay around me?" He smirked.

"Look, I really can't put up with your shit right now." I spoke with a harsh tone as I tried again to go around him, only to have him block me again.

"Babe, just give in to our deal and I'll let you go." He chuckled at himself as he watched me stare in down with a scowl.

"Michael, I really can't deal with you now." He was beginning to stress me out more than I already was.

I only wanted peace. I just wanted my break from school, studying, and most of all, Michael.

"Babe, just fuck-" that's when I did something I never thought of do.

I slapped him.

I stepped back, shocked at myself as I stood in my spot, frozen as I watched his shocked expression as he touched his now red cheek.

I quickly ran around him and up the stairs, finally stopping once I was up there. I bent over, putting my hands on my knees as I caught my breath from the long run.

"Why were you running, Addie?" Drew asked from the edge on the building where he was sat.'

"I-I um." I said in between breaths as I walked over to him and sat down.

"I did something." I looked down, ashamed that I did that.

Especially since he helped Drew yesterday.

"What did you do?" He chuckled.

"I slapped Michael." I slightly laughed at myself as I realized he deserved it.

"Actually, you know what? He deserved that." I laughed.

"He's a dick." I laughed as I remembered me slapping him.

"At least I'm not a dick. I don't want to get slapped by you!" Drew put his hand over his heart as he pretends to be hurt, groaning as he slowly leaned back until he was laying on the cold cement beneath us.

"Stop it." I laugh, pushing his limp body.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled, amused at the fact that he was messing with me.

"What was he saying to you at breakfast?" Drew asked out of curiosity.

"Oh.." I trailed off.

Honestly, I think it would I be best if he didn't know about that. Michael can be a real perv and he's just a complete fuckboy. He fucks a new girl everyday. Even now he's probably in some classroom fucking her. Complete dick.

"Oh, that? That was nothing." I smiled at him, trying my best to act like it was true.

Drew frowned slightly before nodding in response. He fiddled with his fingers as silence overwhelmed us.

"Ah, so this is where you always go." I heard from behind us, causing us both to whip around to see the person.

There stood Michael, covered in sweat and zipping up his pants like he'd just got done from fucking someone.

How did he even find out?

I asked him to come to the rooftop one time!

Only one time!

"Michael, go away." I groaned in annoyance as I watched him walk over to us.

"I think I'll stay awhile." Michael pushed Drew over and sat next to me.

I scoff at him as I rolled my eyes, watching as he smirked at me before continuing.

"So, you two always sneak up here?"

"I bet you guys fuck up here."

I widened my eyes as I fumed with anger suddenly.

"So, Addie, you'll fuck Drew but you won't fuck me?" He scoffed as he rolled his eyes, moving his gaze up to the sky.

"I always thought I heard moans from up here." He smirked at me devilishly as he continued.

"I must say, you have one hell of a moan, Addie."

"I think I want to hear it again." He winked at me with his smirk still plastered to his face.

"Moan for me."

-----------------------------------------

FINALLY!

IM DEAD

When I was writing the last chapter I kept getting side-tracked by people talking to me and FREAKING WROTE THE WRONG NAME AKSLSKQJ

Anyway, I'm going to the movies today so idk how active I'll get to be so I had to update early. Thank me later ;)