This wasn't a Dream

Well come to the first chapter of a book I'm going to write, I would love for people to comment, but if your reading this you are probably saying "I have nothing to lose right now." So let's just get on with the book.

1st pov:

I was in the center of of a town, No, it wasn't even a town it was two buildings facing each other. I was in the of the two buildings and in front of me was a man, he was 19 or 20, he looked ageless. "Y/N?" The man whispered in a raspy town that sent shivers down my back. This man something about him screamed 'magic' not even his appearance made him look normal. He had eyes that looked like they had cried a thousand tears, they where icy blue hardened from the people who he had loved. His hair was one of a child's it was everywhere and almost covered hid his eyes completely. That was what made him 'magic' not his goat horns that stuck out like spears. The thing that was 'magic' was this man looked so sad but emotionless at the same time. Noticing I was staring I opened my mouth to say something put he puts his finger over my mouth. "It's almost time Y/N" His voice sounded like a bird singing a sad song but still filled with hope that the sad song would become a happy one. "Almost time for what?" I ask taking his hand from my mouth. "Who are you?" He laughs and it echos into the start night air. "Some one you don't know, but will want to." He looks me straight into the eyes and it feels as if he is looking into my soul and burning it into a ball of flames and ice. "Our time was short Y/N, but you need to go back to the humans" with out another word he pushes me to the ground but instead of hitting the ground I fall through it and back to the earth below, I then relive I was in the stares when I meet that man. Before my thoughts could run any further I woke up to F/N screaming at you "Y/N we'll be late for breakfast, hurry up!"

I loved describing Capricorn, if you didn't know that was him, I'm sorry. I'm going to add a few other ships, that won't be cannon. Also all of the zodiac's are what I think they look like. So yall have to wait for the next chapter to see what you do next